Thumb
Lock
So Happy I could Die Big Grin 

A Hipster Chic whose into Roleplaying and friendship smile

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
happy is good  smile

Dusnt expecitng th unexpectd make th unexpectd become expectd? If all the nations of the world r in debt whrs all the money? Why do sum medicines read: 'only apply to infected area', whr else wud you put it?! Why is it wen you transport something by car it is calld shipment but wen u transport somthing by ship its called cargo? Important questions.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I know i don't like it when that happens its like if its not cool you get 0 people looking at it.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"XoXounicornXoXo1011" wrote:

I know i don't like it when that happens its like if its not cool you get 0 people looking at it.
What? Better English please?

Bye Kw. Nice knowing you.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
You dont have a right to be lookin at my stuff on this site smile

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

Translation : I know. I don't like it when that happen. It's like not cool when you get no views at all. I'm sure you understand it from the beginning but decides to act smart about it.

gay

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

You dont have a right to be lookin at my stuff on this site smile
I actually do. You're not the only person that posts on this board. hah. Two posts and you're trying to tell ME what to do.

Bye Kw. Nice knowing you.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"Nik0" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

Translation : I know. I don't like it when that happen. It's like not cool when you get no views at all. I'm sure you understand it from the beginning but decides to act smart about it.
Actually. I don't understand the lauguage of retard. Thanks for the translation.
Retard : A person with special needs. I find that very offensive because you're stating that retards talk like that. Don't be rude.

gay

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"Nik0" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"Nik0" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

Actually. I don't understand the lauguage of retard. Thanks for the translation.
Retard : A person with special needs. I find that very offensive because you're stating that retards talk like that. Don't be rude.
They especially NEED to learn how to type/talk. It's just how I am. You don't have mto get all "offended" by it
Did she bother you? If it's the O.P who was saying that, I would have ignored it since he made this Thread but you have no reasons to be bothered about it and be rude. I'm going to stop before this goes off topic.

gay

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity