×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

How To Create A Successful Thread

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 12692

"Paige_unstoppable_me" wrote:

ikr*!!! its soo easyy to meh*!!! (PAMH)
LolCoolstory


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
So Happy I could Die Big Grin 

A Hipster Chic whose into Roleplaying and friendship smile


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
happy is good  smile

Dusnt expecitng th unexpectd make th unexpectd become expectd? If all the nations of the world r in debt whrs all the money? Why do sum medicines read: 'only apply to infected area', whr else wud you put it?! Why is it wen you transport something by car it is calld shipment but wen u transport somthing by ship its called cargo? Important questions.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
I know i don't like it when that happens its like if its not cool you get 0 people looking at it.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"XoXounicornXoXo1011" wrote:

I know i don't like it when that happens its like if its not cool you get 0 people looking at it.
What? Better English please?

Bye Kw. Nice knowing you.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
You dont have a right to be lookin at my stuff on this site smile


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 152

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"XoXounicornXoXo1011" wrote:

I know i don't like it when that happens its like if its not cool you get 0 people looking at it.
What? Better English please?
Translation : I know. I don't like it when that happen. It's like not cool when you get no views at all. I'm sure you understand it from the beginning but decides to act smart about it.

gay


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"XoXounicornXoXo1011" wrote:

You dont have a right to be lookin at my stuff on this site smile
I actually do. You're not the only person that posts on this board. hah. Two posts and you're trying to tell ME what to do.

Bye Kw. Nice knowing you.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 152

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"Nik0" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"XoXounicornXoXo1011" wrote:

I know i don't like it when that happens its like if its not cool you get 0 people looking at it.
What? Better English please?
Translation : I know. I don't like it when that happen. It's like not cool when you get no views at all. I'm sure you understand it from the beginning but decides to act smart about it.
Actually. I don't understand the lauguage of retard. Thanks for the translation.
Retard : A person with special needs. I find that very offensive because you're stating that retards talk like that. Don't be rude.

gay


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 152

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"Nik0" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"Nik0" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"XoXounicornXoXo1011" wrote:

I know i don't like it when that happens its like if its not cool you get 0 people looking at it.
What? Better English please?
Translation : I know. I don't like it when that happen. It's like not cool when you get no views at all. I'm sure you understand it from the beginning but decides to act smart about it.
Actually. I don't understand the lauguage of retard. Thanks for the translation.
Retard : A person with special needs. I find that very offensive because you're stating that retards talk like that. Don't be rude.
They especially NEED to learn how to type/talk. It's just how I am. You don't have mto get all "offended" by it
Did she bother you? If it's the O.P who was saying that, I would have ignored it since he made this Thread but you have no reasons to be bothered about it and be rude. I'm going to stop before this goes off topic.

gay


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
The person below me in Forum Games posted by annephill
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by Dinosnore
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by flash12
What month were you born in... in Say Anything posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by icequeen444
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
A-Z Food game in Food posted by MayaPapaya03
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart