Why did I read that...ugh.

How To Create A Successful Thread

Posted By:
Pavchenko Lock
Pavchenko
StarStarStarStar

"VballGurl08" wrote:

Why did you post? Posting stupidity in this beautiful thread is something I dislike.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞]۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John 15:13,14
"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. You are my friends if you do what I command"

Posted By:
Meliissa Louiise' xx Lock
Meliissa Louiise' xx
StarStarStarStarStar
Such a charming thread..

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.

Posted By:
Pavchenko Lock
Pavchenko
StarStarStarStar

"Meliissa Louiise' xx" wrote:

Such a charming thread..
I agree.

John 15:13,14
"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends. You are my friends if you do what I command"

Posted By:
VballGurl08
VballGurl08
Star

"Pavchenko" wrote:

"VballGurl08" wrote:

Why did you post? Posting stupidity in this beautiful thread is something I dislike.
Haha okay, "beautiful."

Posted By:
-Lanya♥
-Lanya♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pavchenko" wrote:

"Meliissa Louiise' xx" wrote:

Such a charming thread..
I agree.
I agree too

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Don't you just hate it when you failed at making Thread? Like, it sucks when you failed at it. I keep going around the Board posting ''FAIL'' at people Thread when today on 23/10/2011 i failed at it. Some annoying person keep locking the Thread for no reason and unlocking it again. Stupid people. The deserve to get wedgie for no reason at all. So, i hope this Thread won't failed. How To Make A Thread That Don't Fail. 1. Do not. And i repeat Do Not try to act Random because it is unnecessary because you should know that you will fail badly. Just make some Thread about What people will do today instead of saying ''I EAT NACHOS.. WOO WOO'' That.. That is just weird and look's like you're on Crack. 2. Do not make a Duplicate Thread. Do Not. Because a Jr.Mod will locked it because that's their job and that is also done so that people won't get confused. Also, do not duplicate a successful Thread because well, they are called a successful Thread so that means that you can't beat them. Example Of Duplicate That Failed. - Last One To Post : Original Thread = Last One To Post Wins. - Banned People Above You : Original Thread = The Banning Game - Randomness : Original Thread = Random Subject : D Those are duplicate of a successful Thread which failed badly. 3. Do not make a Thread that is against the Rules because you do know that it will be locked right? That is seriously a stupid move if you make a Thread such as ''Do You Drink Alcohol'' Yeah. Smart Move. Going around asking kids if they drink already. That's just failed badly with a chance of getting kicked from this Site. 4. Use a title that's appropriate, don't start a topic ''Do You Like Cupcakes'' and then post ''Am I cute?''. 5. Don't start topics like ''Add Me'', ''Rate Me'' or ''Am I Ugly''. They are spam & they usually fail plus the Thread will be about you and successful Thread need to be about other users as well. How To Make A Successful Thread. 1. Ask people Random Question like Example : - Their favorite color. - Favorite show. - Compare things to other things. - VS Those are ways that you can start and make a Thread about and there are 50% chance that it will be successful. 2. Luck. It's all depend on luck sometimes. If you're lucky then the Thread will be successful but if you fail then make another one but people always makes a Thread at the most Random time ever. You need to make Thread at a perfect time.  You should make Thread while the Board is flooding with users so that they will notice your Thread and they will post there because users will always post on the first Thread they set their eyes on. So, choose a perfect time to make a Thread. 3. Follow The Rules. I'm typing in Bold because this is the most important of all. If you don't follow the rules then your Thread will surely be locked and failed badly. That is all that i know of. And hopefully, this Thread won't failed like before. The End.
True.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
Sk8ing Romeo
Sk8ing Romeo
StarStarStarStar
jjmgh

I love Cody Simpson and would die if i met him...... EEEEE!!!!!
I could imagaine it right now...
He would say " hi wannna sing solo with me"?
Then I would say " " Yes nothing because I would be dead!!!

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"gewlbee" wrote:

what the heck is thread
Its what your on right now.....

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos