Back left
Back right

How To Create A Successful Thread

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Awesomeee thankss xx ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                           Don't try to to fix me I'm not broken.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
cool. the most popular thread ive got is 26 posts

Goals for KW: 1 - Be a 5 star poster. 2. Get 100 friends. 3. Create a thread that will end up having atleast 30 pages. Before I die, I hope to finish all of these. (This is not a joke. Before I die could possibly mean before the end of this week)

Posted By:

Thumb

I am not sure i am supposed to make a thread

Like it true as in i love you

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
lol

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
KOOOL

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

1DGurlBig Grin wrote: 10 minutes ago nothing. Im just joinging some groups and commenting random stuff YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. 3. say your crushes three times♥. ...4. paste this to five other groups .........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. report deleteview conversation

I LOVE THE RESPONSE IDK!!!!!!!!!!!! S ADD MEH???????????? MIXED EMOTIONS Wink Frown smile 0.0 -.- Tongue OutBig Grin :$ Shout XD Raspberry :3 :1 Cool B-) )Frown Nose Frustrated Nose Indifferent >: ) ~
:-* €-) £-) =-) %-)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"LoveMeLaniA" wrote:

1DGurlBig Grin wrote: 10 minutes ago nothing. Im just joinging some groups and commenting random stuff YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. 3. say your crushes three times♥. ...4. paste this to five other groups .........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. report deleteview conversation
Facepalm

Left.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
idk how to do that

Kikilee =D

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"LoveMeLaniA" wrote:

1. You're suppose to do this to groups. 2. Even if you did do this to groups you'd be spamming. 3. My God. Just stay on topic please. 4. Thanks.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Its barley hard

t.g.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity