Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

How To Create A Successful Thread

Posted By:
XxDevilsdaughterxX
XxDevilsdaughterxX
Star
Awesomeee thankss xx ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                           Don't try to to fix me I'm not broken.

Posted By:
the swagger jagger
the swagger jagger
StarStarStarStar
cool. the most popular thread ive got is 26 posts

Swagger is my middle name.
Fave song: Here's to never growing up- Avril Lavigne
I think Adam Levine, and Avril Lavigne are Bro and Sis. Idk why...
Agree with me or die. Big Grin

Posted By:
wweisme12
wweisme12
Star
I am not sure i am supposed to make a thread

Like it true as in i love you

Posted By:
becca an
becca an
Star
lol

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
StarStarStarStarStar
KOOOL

Posted By:
LoveMeLaniA
LoveMeLaniA
StarStarStar
1DGurlBig Grin wrote: 10 minutes ago nothing. Im just joinging some groups and commenting random stuff YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. 3. say your crushes three times♥. ...4. paste this to five other groups .........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. report deleteview conversation

I LOVE THE RESPONSE IDK!!!!!!!!!!!! S ADD MEH???????????? MIXED EMOTIONS Wink Frown smile 0.0 -.- Tongue OutBig Grin :$ Shout XD Raspberry :3 :1 Cool B-) )Frown Nose Frustrated Nose Indifferent >: ) ~
:-* €-) £-) =-) %-)

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar

"LoveMeLaniA" wrote:

1DGurlBig Grin wrote: 10 minutes ago nothing. Im just joinging some groups and commenting random stuff YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. 3. say your crushes three times♥. ...4. paste this to five other groups .........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck. report deleteview conversation
Facepalm

Left.

Posted By:
kikilee
kikilee
Star
idk how to do that

Kikilee =D

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"LoveMeLaniA" wrote:

1. You're suppose to do this to groups. 2. Even if you did do this to groups you'd be spamming. 3. My God. Just stay on topic please. 4. Thanks.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

Posted By:
taddybest_2288986 Lock
taddybest_2288986
Star
Its barley hard

t.g.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

justin bieber or one direction?-moved

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Names for kittens?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

new here

BDAY

latest videos