×
Back left
Back right

How To Create A Successful Thread

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

Cool Thread, Handsome Person
xD You. Are. Insane....
Look's like someone is jelly.... Fine. You're handsome Happy?
xD Happy, not exactly. Kinda freaked out, yes. xD

Rest In Peace, Caylee Marie Anthony.

"When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in your enemy's eyes!"~Happy Bunny


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

Cool Thread, Handsome Person
xD You. Are. Insane....
Look's like someone is jelly.... Fine. You're handsome Happy?
xD Happy, not exactly. Kinda freaked out, yes. xD
Fine Jeeeez You're a very handsome person and i'm saying this in slow motion. It may not look like i'm saying this in slow motion since you're reading it ......... You're Handsome


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

Cool Thread, Handsome Person
xD You. Are. Insane....
Look's like someone is jelly.... Fine. You're handsome Happy?
xD Happy, not exactly. Kinda freaked out, yes. xD
Fine Jeeeez You're a very handsome person and i'm saying this in slow motion. It may not look like i'm saying this in slow motion since you're reading it ......... You're Handsome
That just freaked me out more... xD xD xD

Rest In Peace, Caylee Marie Anthony.

"When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in your enemy's eyes!"~Happy Bunny


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
this is so wierd

*SLAP!*
Person: Dewd! You just slapped me in the face! Why?!
Me: I didnt slap you, i gave your face a high five.
~i must be pretty awesome if you're reading this.~
bow-chicka-wow-wow!!!

XD

i got the munchies that only HANDS could satisfy.... >Big Grin


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

Cool Thread, Handsome Person
xD You. Are. Insane....
Look's like someone is jelly.... Fine. You're handsome Happy?
xD Happy, not exactly. Kinda freaked out, yes. xD
Fine Jeeeez You're a very handsome person and i'm saying this in slow motion. It may not look like i'm saying this in slow motion since you're reading it ......... You're Handsome
That just freaked me out more... xD xD xD
......... That freaked you out? Really? Have you met the Sparkling Vampire yet? He can sparkle........ How amazing is that?


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

Cool Thread, Handsome Person
xD You. Are. Insane....
Look's like someone is jelly.... Fine. You're handsome Happy?
xD Happy, not exactly. Kinda freaked out, yes. xD
Fine Jeeeez You're a very handsome person and i'm saying this in slow motion. It may not look like i'm saying this in slow motion since you're reading it ......... You're Handsome
That just freaked me out more... xD xD xD
......... That freaked you out? Really? Have you met the Sparkling Vampire yet? He can sparkle........ How amazing is that?
Oh god... Really? The fricking sparkly vampires again? *eyeroll*

Rest In Peace, Caylee Marie Anthony.

"When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in your enemy's eyes!"~Happy Bunny


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
edward is fugly!

*SLAP!*
Person: Dewd! You just slapped me in the face! Why?!
Me: I didnt slap you, i gave your face a high five.
~i must be pretty awesome if you're reading this.~
bow-chicka-wow-wow!!!

XD

i got the munchies that only HANDS could satisfy.... >Big Grin


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"sam8224" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

Cool Thread, Handsome Person
xD You. Are. Insane....
Look's like someone is jelly.... Fine. You're handsome Happy?
xD Happy, not exactly. Kinda freaked out, yes. xD
Fine Jeeeez You're a very handsome person and i'm saying this in slow motion. It may not look like i'm saying this in slow motion since you're reading it ......... You're Handsome
That just freaked me out more... xD xD xD
......... That freaked you out? Really? Have you met the Sparkling Vampire yet? He can sparkle........ How amazing is that?
Oh god... Really? The fricking sparkly vampires again? *eyeroll*
Sweet Black Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know right!! I heard they gonna replace Robert Pattison with a Black Dude on the next movie Denzel... Denzel White House or something like that Okay Before they locked the Stunningly Handsome Dude Thread, we should just get out of here. Bye Bye And oh, it's Denzel Washington.


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
his name is denzel washington

*SLAP!*
Person: Dewd! You just slapped me in the face! Why?!
Me: I didnt slap you, i gave your face a high five.
~i must be pretty awesome if you're reading this.~
bow-chicka-wow-wow!!!

XD

i got the munchies that only HANDS could satisfy.... >Big Grin


Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Sorry but this has to be said. What The Fudge.

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity