Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

How To Create A Successful Thread

Posted By:
macyismydog Lock
macyismydog
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Don't you just hate it when you failed at making Thread? Like, it sucks when you failed at it. I keep going around the Board posting ''FAIL'' at people Thread when today on 23/10/2011 i failed at it. Some annoying person keep locking the Thread for no reason and unlocking it again. Stupid people. The deserve to get wedgie for no reason at all. So, i hope this Thread won't failed. How To Make A Thread That Don't Fail. 1. Do not. And i repeat Do Not try to act Random because it is unnecessary because you should know that you will fail badly. Just make some Thread about What people will do today instead of saying ''I EAT NACHOS.. WOO WOO'' That.. That is just weird and look's like you're on Crack. 2. Do not make a Duplicate Thread. Do Not. Because a Jr.Mod will locked it because that's their job and that is also done so that people won't get confused. Also, do not duplicate a successful Thread because well, they are called a successful Thread so that means that you can't beat them. Example Of Duplicate That Failed. - Last One To Post : Original Thread = Last One To Post Wins. - Banned People Above You : Original Thread = The Banning Game - Randomness : Original Thread = Random Subject : D Those are duplicate of a successful Thread which failed badly. 3. Do not make a Thread that is against the Rules because you do know that it will be locked right? That is seriously a stupid move if you make a Thread such as ''Do You Drink Alcohol'' Yeah. Smart Move. Going around asking kids if they drink already. That's just failed badly with a chance of getting kicked from this Site. 4. Use a title that's appropriate, don't start a topic ''Do You Like Cupcakes'' and then post ''Am I cute?''. 5. Don't start topics like ''Add Me'', ''Rate Me'' or ''Am I Ugly''. They are spam & they usually fail plus the Thread will be about you and successful Thread need to be about other users as well. How To Make A Successful Thread. 1. Ask people Random Question like Example : - Their favorite color. - Favorite show. - Compare things to other things. - VS Those are ways that you can start and make a Thread about and there are 50% chance that it will be successful. 2. Luck. It's all depend on luck sometimes. If you're lucky then the Thread will be successful but if you fail then make another one but people always makes a Thread at the most Random time ever. You need to make Thread at a perfect time. You should make Thread while the Board is flooding with users so that they will notice your Thread and they will post there because users will always post on the first Thread they set their eyes on. So, choose a perfect time to make a Thread. 3. Follow The Rules. I'm typing in Bold because this is the most important of all. If you don't follow the rules then your Thread will surely be locked and failed badly. That is all that i know of. And hopefully, this Thread won't failed like before. The End.
"That is just weird and look's like you're on Crack."? LMAO But, good advice. smile

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
Nice. Big Grin

Posted By:
Deadly101
Deadly101
Star
Just post one!

Deadly 101

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank's

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm surprised by how good this board is... [:

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

I'm surprised by how good this board is... [:
Thanks.

Posted By:
Roxy_Foxy
Roxy_Foxy
StarStarStarStar
NICELY DONE JiMi...NICELY DONE

When i get sad
i stop being sad
and be awesome

Posted By:
LOL3000
LOL3000
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Ramones-" wrote:

Don't you just hate it when you failed at making Thread? Like, it sucks when you failed at it. I keep going around the Board posting ''FAIL'' at people Thread when today on 23/10/2011 i failed at it. Some annoying person keep locking the Thread for no reason and unlocking it again. Stupid people. The deserve to get wedgie for no reason at all. So, i hope this Thread won't failed. How To Make A Thread That Don't Fail. 1. Do not. And i repeat Do Not try to act Random because it is unnecessary because you should know that you will fail badly. Just make some Thread about What people will do today instead of saying ''I EAT NACHOS.. WOO WOO'' That.. That is just weird and look's like you're on Crack. 2. Do not make a Duplicate Thread. Do Not. Because a Jr.Mod will locked it because that's their job and that is also done so that people won't get confused. Also, do not duplicate a successful Thread because well, they are called a successful Thread so that means that you can't beat them. Example Of Duplicate That Failed. - Last One To Post : Original Thread = Last One To Post Wins. - Banned People Above You : Original Thread = The Banning Game - Randomness : Original Thread = Random Subject : D Those are duplicate of a successful Thread which failed badly. 3. Do not make a Thread that is against the Rules because you do know that it will be locked right? That is seriously a stupid move if you make a Thread such as ''Do You Drink Alcohol'' Yeah. Smart Move. Going around asking kids if they drink already. That's just failed badly with a chance of getting kicked from this Site. 4. Use a title that's appropriate, don't start a topic ''Do You Like Cupcakes'' and then post ''Am I cute?''. 5. Don't start topics like ''Add Me'', ''Rate Me'' or ''Am I Ugly''. They are spam & they usually fail plus the Thread will be about you and successful Thread need to be about other users as well. How To Make A Successful Thread. 1. Ask people Random Question like Example : - Their favorite color. - Favorite show. - Compare things to other things. - VS Those are ways that you can start and make a Thread about and there are 50% chance that it will be successful. 2. Luck. It's all depend on luck sometimes. If you're lucky then the Thread will be successful but if you fail then make another one but people always makes a Thread at the most Random time ever. You need to make Thread at a perfect time.  You should make Thread while the Board is flooding with users so that they will notice your Thread and they will post there because users will always post on the first Thread they set their eyes on. So, choose a perfect time to make a Thread. 3. Follow The Rules. I'm typing in Bold because this is the most important of all. If you don't follow the rules then your Thread will surely be locked and failed badly. That is all that i know of. And hopefully, this Thread won't failed like before. The End.
Very good!!!!!  Big Grin

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank You

Posted By:
-Ramones- Lock
-Ramones-
StarStarStarStarStar
I love how this Thread only got like almost 600 Views after almost two weeks while Ozi Thread got almost 2000 Views in two days......

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What is your favorite planet?

Cat or Dog

Hunter Hayes or Florida Georgia Line

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos