Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

things that sound like food but aren't!!

Posted By:
blueberry126226
blueberry126226
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 209
I'm reading my homer book and i read about this and i keep reading it it's not funny but... i keep reading and reading hbu? things that sound like food but aren't!
1.Road apples 2.jesus fish 3.vanilla ice 4.petroleum jelly 5.urinal cakes 6.cow pie 7.the spice girls 8.condoleezza rice 9.hamburg, germany 10.wing nuts 11.six pack abs 12.toe jam 13.microchips


things that sound like food but aren't!!

Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1766

"blueberry126226" wrote:

I'm reading my homer book and i read about this and i keep reading it it's not funny but... i keep reading and reading hbu? things that sound like food but aren't!
1.Road apples 2.jesus fish 3.vanilla ice 4.petroleum jelly 5.urinal cakes 6.cow pie 7.the spice girls 8.condoleezza rice 9.hamburg, germany 10.wing nuts 11.six pack abs 12.toe jam 13.microchips
LMAO


♥~Karri+Shifa = Karriifa~♥








things that sound like food but aren't!!

Posted By:
blueberry126226
blueberry126226
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 209
and more
pork barrel spending pepper spray jive turkey the mayo clinic drum sticks disco stu L'eggs salmonella bluberri guys lug nuts hemorrhoid donut humble pie packing peanuts couch potatoes corn pads soupy sales fruite caker


things that sound like food but aren't!!

Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1766

"blueberry126226" wrote:

and more
pork barrel spending pepper spray jive turkey the mayo clinic drum sticks disco stu L'eggs salmonella bluberri guys lug nuts hemorrhoid donut humble pie packing peanuts couch potatoes corn pads soupy sales fruite caker
Oh my god, how do you remember all of these?!


♥~Karri+Shifa = Karriifa~♥








things that sound like food but aren't!!

Posted By:
blueberry126226
blueberry126226
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 209

"funlover14" wrote:

"blueberry126226" wrote:

and more
pork barrel spending pepper spray jive turkey the mayo clinic drum sticks disco stu L'eggs salmonella bluberri guys lug nuts hemorrhoid donut humble pie packing peanuts couch potatoes corn pads soupy sales fruite caker
Oh my god, how do you remember all of these?!
i have a book next to me

things that sound like food but aren't!!

Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1766

"blueberry126226" wrote:

"funlover14" wrote:

"blueberry126226" wrote:

and more
pork barrel spending pepper spray jive turkey the mayo clinic drum sticks disco stu L'eggs salmonella bluberri guys lug nuts hemorrhoid donut humble pie packing peanuts couch potatoes corn pads soupy sales fruite caker
Oh my god, how do you remember all of these?!
i have a book next to me
Ohh, LOL.


♥~Karri+Shifa = Karriifa~♥








things that sound like food but aren't!!

Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1766

"blueberry126226" wrote:

"funlover14" wrote:

"blueberry126226" wrote:

and more
pork barrel spending pepper spray jive turkey the mayo clinic drum sticks disco stu L'eggs salmonella bluberri guys lug nuts hemorrhoid donut humble pie packing peanuts couch potatoes corn pads soupy sales fruite caker
Oh my god, how do you remember all of these?!
i have a book next to me
lol, oh.


♥~Karri+Shifa = Karriifa~♥








things that sound like food but aren't!!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51140
Duplicate topic.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

New chat window

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mods vs users!

Katy Perry Roar

latest videos