Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Luka's Amazing Layout...

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Ally told me to make the title this! That's because..it's not a story..just a character layout! I did this during, Hurricane Irene and the October Snowstorm.. New Jersey is such a fun place.. Dl Sacrifice-Rock Helpful-Cyan Berry Speed-Sparks Tactful-Fairstar Power-Blu Sling Sight-Shutter Scotch Rock- Gray body, red hair,Fire cutie mark,Earth Cyan Berry-Blue body, Aqua hair, Berry cutie mark, Pegasus Sparks- Purple body, Strawberry Blonde hair, Stars & moon cutie mark, Unicorn Fairstar-Purple/gray body, Blue/white hair, Glass cutie mark,Unicorn Blu Sling- Buttercream Yellow body, Fluttershy's Gala Green hair, Lillies cutie mark, Pegasus Shutter Scotch- Light yellow body, Fluttershy pink hair, Firework cutie mark, Pegasus Rock: Strong Cyan Berry: Frail Sparks: Athletic Fairstar: Athleticly petite, but strong Blu Sling- large VERY strong. Looks frail. Shutter Scotch- Athletic Personalities Rock- Very kind, sweet, adorable, perfect Coltfriend, Does anything for his friends. Good friends with Blu Sling. Cyan Berry: Shy, kind. Very helpful. Loves animals and planting food. Good friends with Fairstar. Helps her out whenever she can. Has a crush on Rock. Sparks: Outgoing, Fun, very fast. Selfish, Naggy, Always racing. Went to Celestia's School for Talented Unicorns. Has a crush on Rock. Fairstar: Takes karate-black belt, Fashionable Manehattenite. Very smart, went to Celestia's School for Talented Unicorns. Loves spa treatments.Vain. Blu Sling- Fluttershy's twin. Very shy and looks like he can't do anything. If you get him mad he will kick your flank! Will do anything for Sparks. Huge crush on her. Very strong. Loves Nightmare Night--for giving away candies. Is a gardener, but helps his sister take care of animals. Shutter Scotch- AMAZING sight. Some say she can see through anything, which she can. Fast. Athletic, always races with Sparks. Not proud of her..arts. (singing) Secondary Characters Princess Vanilla- Princess of the kingdom of Creameous. Kind. Likes pranks & Beauty Pagent judging Princess Chocolate- Princess of Creameous. Kind/cold. Likes pranks & sports. Blueberry Top-Rude,think's shes better than everypony else. Apprentance of Princess Vanilla. Charmy Cash-Kind, Banker, Has twin brother. Lives in Ponyville. Lucky Cash-Nice. Crush on Fairstar. Twin brother to Cash, Banker. Lives in Ponyville. Mint Chocolate Chip- Loves sweets,selfish when comes to candy, nice, Apprentance of Princess Chocolate. Sugar Sweet Cane- Lives in Fillywood. Great dancer. Has alot of christmas spirit. Generous. Sounds like a street sweeper. Sugar Plum-From Manehatten. Seems rude but has a good meaning inside. Works at the Gala Orchrastra. Plays the Cello. Base Bat- Local Baseball star. She's the filly who you see on all the products. She's quite rich, but always has room for the ponies that need it! Blue Toity- Hoity Toity's younger brother. Shy and doesn't have alot of self esteem. Huge crush on Cyan Berry. Is always seen stuttering. Lives with his brother in Canterlot.

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Luka's Amazing Layout...

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
YAY! Haha, it's a story to me. [: LOVE IT LUKA. :3

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Luka's Amazing Layout...

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks, when I have nothing to do for.. all day..I get creative..kind of.

Luka's Amazing Layout...

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

Thanks, when I have nothing to do for.. all day..I get creative..kind of.
I think it's really creative, Luka. [:

Luka's Amazing Layout...

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Some of the names...are really stupid.  XD  I mean, Vanilla I can handle..but I couldn't think of anything better.. XD   Thanks! I like being original! X3

Luka's Amazing Layout...

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

Some of the names...are really stupid.  XD  I mean, Vanilla I can handle..but I couldn't think of anything better.. XD   Thanks! I like being original! X3
They aren't stupid, they are special. :3 As I can tell... very original. You are quite an artist, also. [:

Luka's Amazing Layout...

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
I feel so special  X3

Luka's Amazing Layout...

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

I feel so special  X3
You are special Luka. :3

Luka's Amazing Layout...

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay!  XD   Which character did you like the best?

Luka's Amazing Layout...

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

Yay!  XD   Which character did you like the best?
I like Fairstar. [:

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

WAT FOOTBALL BALL TEAM DO U LIKE

Describe the perfect Friend

Describe the perfect Friend

Dressed up or dressed down

Me and My Sister.... again.

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos