Anyone Here? - Say Anything - Random - Page 3 | Kidzworld Forums" name="description" />
x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Anyone Here?

Posted By:
YoungFoolishHappy Lock
YoungFoolishHappy
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1498
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

Ello[:
-puts on brave face- Hey[:
I keep thinking your Shifa for some reason.

“Just Close your Eyes,

The Sun is going down,

You’ll be alright.

No one can hurt you now

Oh the morning light,

You and I will be safe and Sound”


Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 39262
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

Ello[:
-puts on brave face- Hey[:
I keep thinking your Shifa for some reason.
Lulz. Why? xD

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Posted By:
YoungFoolishHappy Lock
YoungFoolishHappy
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1498
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

Ello[:
-puts on brave face- Hey[:
I keep thinking your Shifa for some reason.
Lulz. Why? xD
Your anime profile picture Big Grin

“Just Close your Eyes,

The Sun is going down,

You’ll be alright.

No one can hurt you now

Oh the morning light,

You and I will be safe and Sound”


Posted By:
cool akanksha
cool akanksha
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6292
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"cool akanksha" wrote:

Hey.
Hey. :3
How are you?


Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 39262
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

Ello[:
-puts on brave face- Hey[:
I keep thinking your Shifa for some reason.
Lulz. Why? xD
Your anime profile picture Big Grin
Oh!! Hahahaha! [x

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 39262
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"cool akanksha" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"cool akanksha" wrote:

Hey.
Hey. :3
How are you?
Not so good... You?

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Posted By:
YoungFoolishHappy Lock
YoungFoolishHappy
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1498
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

Ello[:
-puts on brave face- Hey[:
I keep thinking your Shifa for some reason.
Lulz. Why? xD
Your anime profile picture Big Grin
Oh!! Hahahaha! [x
Haha! LOLOLOL

“Just Close your Eyes,

The Sun is going down,

You’ll be alright.

No one can hurt you now

Oh the morning light,

You and I will be safe and Sound”


Posted By:
cool akanksha
cool akanksha
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6292
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"cool akanksha" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"cool akanksha" wrote:

Hey.
Hey. :3
How are you?
Not so good... You?
Same...


Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 39262
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"YoungFoolishHappy" wrote:

Ello[:
-puts on brave face- Hey[:
I keep thinking your Shifa for some reason.
Lulz. Why? xD
Your anime profile picture Big Grin
Oh!! Hahahaha! [x
Haha! LOLOLOL
-acts like Shifa for a moment- Haha ;D

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 39262
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 5 years ago

"cool akanksha" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"cool akanksha" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"cool akanksha" wrote:

Hey.
Hey. :3
How are you?
Not so good... You?
Same...
Aww...

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Latest Forum Posts

Quotes from Books

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

Quotes from Books

Quotes from Books

What age will you turn in 2017?

What age will you turn in 2017?

What age will you turn in 2017?

Throw anything at the user below

NBA dreams

Latest Videos

Play Online Games