Anyone Here? - Page 6 - Find forums and message forums for kids and teens. Free kid’s forums and bulletin forums at Kidzworld." />
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Anyone Here?

Posted By:
chippi Lock
chippi
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10808
Hello Everyone[; I don't believe today's my E-marriage Anniversary XD Together for a month(; P.S Ally,Rp?[;



Anyone Here?

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39293

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

Hmm...Looked at the avatars they both seem... depressed.  Sad
Hmm...

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Anyone Here?

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39293

"chippi" wrote:

Hello Everyone[; I don't believe today's my E-marriage Anniversary XD Together for a month(; P.S Ally,Rp?[;
P.S. I don't really wanna do it anymore... Someone can replace me.

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Anyone Here?

Posted By:
chippi Lock
chippi
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10808

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"chippi" wrote:

Hello Everyone[; I don't believe today's my E-marriage Anniversary XD Together for a month(; P.S Ally,Rp?[;
P.S. I don't really wanna do it anymore... Someone can replace me.
Oh man,Patrick has been replaced two times!



Anyone Here?

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39293

"chippi" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"chippi" wrote:

Hello Everyone[; I don't believe today's my E-marriage Anniversary XD Together for a month(; P.S Ally,Rp?[;
P.S. I don't really wanna do it anymore... Someone can replace me.
Oh man,Patrick has been replaced two times!
I don't do RP's much anymore.

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Anyone Here?

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7603
I'm bored. Sad Hi Chippi smile

Anyone Here?

Posted By:
-Jordan2016-_1921547 Lock
-Jordan2016-_1921547
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
I dont know what you guys are talking about but I'll take her place if you want so.....whats my job?

Anyone Here?

Posted By:
chippi Lock
chippi
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10808

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"chippi" wrote:

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"chippi" wrote:

Hello Everyone[; I don't believe today's my E-marriage Anniversary XD Together for a month(; P.S Ally,Rp?[;
P.S. I don't really wanna do it anymore... Someone can replace me.
Oh man,Patrick has been replaced two times!
I don't do RP's much anymore.
Alright DDD;



Anyone Here?

Posted By:
chippi Lock
chippi
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10808

"-Jordan2016-" wrote:

I dont know what you guys are talking about but I'll take her place if you want so.....whats my job?
Do you Role play in the boards?



Anyone Here?

Posted By:
chippi Lock
chippi
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10808

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

I'm bored. Sad Hi Chippi smile
Hello ;D



play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Harry potter or twilight???

Harry potter or twilight???

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Describe the person above you in two words!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos