Anyone Here? - Say Anything - Random - Page 7 | Kidzworld forums Find forums and message forums for kids and teens. Free kid’s forums and bulletin forums at Kidzworld." name="description" />
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
-Jordan2016-_1921547 Lock
-Jordan2016-_1921547
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
nope(look at my post count) but im up for anything

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291
-yawns-

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Posted By:
chippi Lock
chippi
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10808

"-Jordan2016-" wrote:

nope(look at my post count) but im up for anything
I'm Sorry then. Ally,You and Rping with Daniella?


Posted By:
AnimalsYea_1953314 Lock
AnimalsYea_1953314
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 100
I'm here Lol, waiting for something at 12.

I do not have a signature because I can not
handwrite. Get it? ... No? Me neither .. -.-


Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"chippi" wrote:

"-Jordan2016-" wrote:

nope(look at my post count) but im up for anything
I'm Sorry then. Ally,You and Rping with Daniella?
Yes. I'd like to finish that RP with her. After that, I'm not doing anymore.

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Posted By:
chippi Lock
chippi
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10808

"x Amazing Ally x" wrote:

"chippi" wrote:

"-Jordan2016-" wrote:

nope(look at my post count) but im up for anything
I'm Sorry then. Ally,You and Rping with Daniella?
Yes. I'd like to finish that RP with her. After that, I'm not doing anymore.
K


Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7603
Ok, but i know this isnt my buisness but wat r u guys talking about??? Confused

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x_1810856 Lock
x Amazing Ally x_1810856
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39291

"Gamergurl3DS" wrote:

Ok, but i know this isnt my buisness but wat r u guys talking about??? Confused
Roleplaying. 

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7603
Oh... OK! XD

Posted By:
Gamergurl3DS
Gamergurl3DS
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7603
Nothing is happening today Asleep... there anything to do!? Mad

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos