Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

"YOU"

Posted By:
umbreon2000
umbreon2000
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, if you can make this for RPG characters, you can make this for yourself. Be honest. Here's mine: Name: Asia Age: 11 Classified as: Goth/Rebel Talents: Writing, Doodling, Drawing, Piano, and Acting. Flaws: Can't play Saxophone, uses big words, total dork, has no fashion sense, and still writes in a My Littlest Pet Shop voice activated diary.  Personality: Stubborn, awkward, funny, weird, smart, creative, and messy. LOOKS: Eyes - Brown Hair - Brown Skin - Tan(Summer)Pale(Winter) Tada! Easy, no? Now you do one. Just in case you didn't catch on, it's like a profile of yourself. Your interests and personality and stuff. Be honest, we can tell the difference between a normal person and superman Tongue Out

Welcome to my twisted world

I hope you enjoy your stay

Dream

♥ Comment me if you need any help ♥

"YOU"

Posted By:
Invisible Dreamer
Invisible Dreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dani Age:13 Classified As: The anti-social/quiet prep. Talents: Piano, Writing, Math geek, Expert Shopper Flaws: Too many to name Personality: Funny, Shy, Smart, Crazy, Lovable LOOKS: Eyes: brown Hair: Brown Skin: White

"YOU"

Posted By:
HippieShadow
HippieShadow
StarStarStarStar
Name: Leslie Age: 13 Classified as: Shy/Outsider Talents: Writing, Flute. Flaws: Reads the newspaper.  Personality: Weird, nerdy, quiet, sweet, rude. LOOKS: Eyes - Hazel Hair - Hot Pink  Skin - Olive

"YOU"

Posted By:
Rainbow crash Lock
Rainbow crash
StarStarStarStar
Name: Katie Age: 11 Classified as: computer dork. Talents: drawing, lying (( >:3)) and writing memoirs. Flaws: afraid to step out, gets lost in her own world too much, and tries hard to make sure every little detail is right. Personality: socially awkward and clumsy. looks: Eyes - green Hair - red brown Skin - pale white

Sometimes I wonder if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain.

"YOU"

Posted By:
Guksu
Guksu
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jackie. Age: Thirteen. Classified as: Not sure... Talents: I can play some percussion instruments, that's it. Flaws: Too many to list... Personality: Not sure about this one either... Looks: Eyes - Dark brown. Hair - Dark brown. Skin - ?

Dream catcher.

"YOU"

Posted By:
The Saltwater Room Lock
The Saltwater Room
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alyson Age: Thirteen Classified as: Not really sure Talents: I can play drums and a little bit of keyboard Flaws: A lot Personality: Uh,nice,sweet,mean-ish Looks:  Eyes; Blue Hair: Blonde Skin: White

My "mom"

"YOU"

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mia Age:10 Classified as: Harry Potter Nerd. Talents: Reading, writing, climbing, drawing and playing the piano. Flaws: Tends to go off topic in the boards if I see a troll. Personality: Weird, random, stubborn, funny and kind. LOOKS: Eyes- Light blue Hair- Long and blonde. Skin- Pale.

"YOU"

Posted By:
Gingersnap11
Gingersnap11
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Asia Age: 11 Classified as: Cute Girlie-Girl Talents: Drawing. Piano, Harp, Painting, Face Painting Flaws: Doesn't sleep well, and still plays with little kid toys. Personality: Stubborn, funny, creative, intelligent, lazy, spoiled, nice, and shy. Looks: Eyes - Brown Hair - Auburn Skin - Brown (I'm not copying the OP! My name really is Asia, and I'm 11, and these are real facts about me.)

Gingersnap|Asia

#1 Snow Fairy Sugar Animal Crossing Movie Fan and Lanna HM Fan

I love A Little Snow Fairy Sugar! ♥

I ♥ Animal Crossing!

Harvest Moon and Lanna rocks! Yeah!

"YOU"

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ace Age: 14 Classified as: Stupid/not labeled Talents: I like to dabble in computers and like to fix computers up. I also like to tinker/fix anything mechanical, including vehicles. I like to write, draw, and play instruments. I'm into robotics. I'm great at Science, and very analytical when it comes to psychology. Flaws: I'm extremely negative, it can get annoying. I'm mean, and like to pick on others for fun, with no remorse. I'm rude, and often disrespect/ put down my peers. I'm sarcastic. I can never admit to when I'm wrong. I'm a know it all.  And I'm irresponsible, lazy, and just don't care. Hard headed. Secretive, and paranoid. And I sort of steal things... sometimes... Personality: Funny, logical, crabby,  fun, talkative, creative, odd, prankster, intuitive, and over-analytical. LOOKS: (my picture)... Eyes: Brown Hair: Brownish red Skin: Pale

"YOU"

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: isabel Age:14  Classified As: Myself o.O Talents: Writing, Violen, drawing,  Flaws: clutz, ditzy, too many... Personality: Shy, Funny, Ive no idea XD LOOKS:  Eyes: brown  Hair: original Dark Brown DYed: Blackish blue Skin: caramel..? (tan)

~~~Dreamer
awww

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

We the Kidz

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

everyone on KW hates me :(

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

latest videos