Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

"YOU"

Posted By:
umbreon2000
umbreon2000
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, if you can make this for RPG characters, you can make this for yourself. Be honest. Here's mine: Name: Asia Age: 11 Classified as: Goth/Rebel Talents: Writing, Doodling, Drawing, Piano, and Acting. Flaws: Can't play Saxophone, uses big words, total dork, has no fashion sense, and still writes in a My Littlest Pet Shop voice activated diary.  Personality: Stubborn, awkward, funny, weird, smart, creative, and messy. LOOKS: Eyes - Brown Hair - Brown Skin - Tan(Summer)Pale(Winter) Tada! Easy, no? Now you do one. Just in case you didn't catch on, it's like a profile of yourself. Your interests and personality and stuff. Be honest, we can tell the difference between a normal person and superman Tongue Out

Welcome to my twisted world

I hope you enjoy your stay

Dream

♥ Comment me if you need any help ♥

"YOU"

Posted By:
Invisible Dreamer
Invisible Dreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Dani Age:13 Classified As: The anti-social/quiet prep. Talents: Piano, Writing, Math geek, Expert Shopper Flaws: Too many to name Personality: Funny, Shy, Smart, Crazy, Lovable LOOKS: Eyes: brown Hair: Brown Skin: White

"YOU"

Posted By:
HippieShadow
HippieShadow
StarStarStarStar
Name: Leslie Age: 13 Classified as: Shy/Outsider Talents: Writing, Flute. Flaws: Reads the newspaper.  Personality: Weird, nerdy, quiet, sweet, rude. LOOKS: Eyes - Hazel Hair - Hot Pink  Skin - Olive

"YOU"

Posted By:
Rainbow crash Lock
Rainbow crash
StarStarStarStar
Name: Katie Age: 11 Classified as: computer dork. Talents: drawing, lying (( >:3)) and writing memoirs. Flaws: afraid to step out, gets lost in her own world too much, and tries hard to make sure every little detail is right. Personality: socially awkward and clumsy. looks: Eyes - green Hair - red brown Skin - pale white

Sometimes I wonder if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain.

"YOU"

Posted By:
Guksu
Guksu
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jackie. Age: Thirteen. Classified as: Not sure... Talents: I can play some percussion instruments, that's it. Flaws: Too many to list... Personality: Not sure about this one either... Looks: Eyes - Dark brown. Hair - Dark brown. Skin - ?

Dream catcher.

"YOU"

Posted By:
The Saltwater Room Lock
The Saltwater Room
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alyson Age: Thirteen Classified as: Not really sure Talents: I can play drums and a little bit of keyboard Flaws: A lot Personality: Uh,nice,sweet,mean-ish Looks:  Eyes; Blue Hair: Blonde Skin: White

My "mom"

"YOU"

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mia Age:10 Classified as: Harry Potter Nerd. Talents: Reading, writing, climbing, drawing and playing the piano. Flaws: Tends to go off topic in the boards if I see a troll. Personality: Weird, random, stubborn, funny and kind. LOOKS: Eyes- Light blue Hair- Long and blonde. Skin- Pale.

"YOU"

Posted By:
Gingersnap11
Gingersnap11
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Asia Age: 11 Classified as: Cute Girlie-Girl Talents: Drawing. Piano, Harp, Painting, Face Painting Flaws: Doesn't sleep well, and still plays with little kid toys. Personality: Stubborn, funny, creative, intelligent, lazy, spoiled, nice, and shy. Looks: Eyes - Brown Hair - Auburn Skin - Brown (I'm not copying the OP! My name really is Asia, and I'm 11, and these are real facts about me.)

Gingersnap|Asia

#1 Snow Fairy Sugar Animal Crossing Movie Fan and Lanna HM Fan

I love A Little Snow Fairy Sugar! ♥

I ♥ Animal Crossing!

Harvest Moon and Lanna rocks! Yeah!

"YOU"

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ace Age: 14 Classified as: Stupid/not labeled Talents: I like to dabble in computers and like to fix computers up. I also like to tinker/fix anything mechanical, including vehicles. I like to write, draw, and play instruments. I'm into robotics. I'm great at Science, and very analytical when it comes to psychology. Flaws: I'm extremely negative, it can get annoying. I'm mean, and like to pick on others for fun, with no remorse. I'm rude, and often disrespect/ put down my peers. I'm sarcastic. I can never admit to when I'm wrong. I'm a know it all.  And I'm irresponsible, lazy, and just don't care. Hard headed. Secretive, and paranoid. And I sort of steal things... sometimes... Personality: Funny, logical, crabby,  fun, talkative, creative, odd, prankster, intuitive, and over-analytical. LOOKS: (my picture)... Eyes: Brown Hair: Brownish red Skin: Pale

"YOU"

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: isabel Age:14  Classified As: Myself o.O Talents: Writing, Violen, drawing,  Flaws: clutz, ditzy, too many... Personality: Shy, Funny, Ive no idea XD LOOKS:  Eyes: brown  Hair: original Dark Brown DYed: Blackish blue Skin: caramel..? (tan)

~~~Dreamer
awww

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

What was the last thing you ate?

Chat

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Chat

Chat

latest videos