TheLittleBlackStar
TheLittleBlackStar
StarStarStar

PewdiePie

Posted By:
BlessTheBroken
BlessTheBroken
Star
Pewdiepie is a guy named Felix from Sweden. He went to college for engineering, but he dropped out later because he figured out it wasn't something he wanted to do. Then he randomly made a YouTube video of him playing a game, I think. That escalated into a job and his current girlfriend from Italy which he's been with more than two years. Felix puts videos of game walk through/play throughs, what he does on Fridays, him and his girlfriend, thank you videos, showing stuff his fans send him. Although some people say he's only in it for the money, you can see he is genuinely happy and loves doing what he does and his fans. He's helped charities by rasing A LOT of money. He's like 24, I think. 

E.L.E. ❤

PewdiePie

Posted By:
hetaliafandom01
hetaliafandom01
StarStarStar
NO. Don't even get me started on Pewdiepie. He is too awesome. I just-- I can't even process it.

PewdiePie

Posted By:
TheLittleBlackStar
TheLittleBlackStar
StarStarStar

"BlessTheBroken" wrote:

Pewdiepie is a guy named Felix from Sweden. He went to college for engineering, but he dropped out later because he figured out it wasn't something he wanted to do. Then he randomly made a YouTube video of him playing a game, I think. That escalated into a job and his current girlfriend from Italy which he's been with more than two years. Felix puts videos of game walk through/play throughs, what he does on Fridays, him and his girlfriend, thank you videos, showing stuff his fans send him. Although some people say he's only in it for the money, you can see he is genuinely happy and loves doing what he does and his fans. He's helped charities by rasing A LOT of money. He's like 24, I think. 

Did you watch his draw my life video?

PewdiePie

Posted By:
TheLittleBlackStar
TheLittleBlackStar
StarStarStar

"hetaliafandom01" wrote:

NO. Don't even get me started on Pewdiepie. He is too awesome. I just-- I can't even process it.

PewdiePie

Posted By:
BlessTheBroken
BlessTheBroken
Star
Well, yes. But I have been watching him for a few years and have been gathering facts about him. He's my favorite youtuber, so. It's amazing that he's up to mores than 11 million subscribers, well since the last time I checked.

E.L.E. ❤

PewdiePie

Posted By:
TheLittleBlackStar
TheLittleBlackStar
StarStarStar
Same he's awesome

PewdiePie

Posted By:
CookieZowik
CookieZowik
StarStarStarStar
 Confused

- Cookie Zowik

PewdiePie

Posted By:
screamsicle
screamsicle
StarStarStarStar
i hate him. i hate him so much

PewdiePie

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Best. YouTuber. Ever.

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

latest videos