x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)_1846878 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
RawrSkittles=)_1846878
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14864
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"HA_2cool4u_97" wrote:

Why is it called "Think before you click because, if you are going to type something, to get someone involved in it along with you, you shouldn't have to worry about what you're typing. Gahh, this is why I can't do social networking sites because they're ignorant. I know you won't want a bunch of children speaking their minds on a computer website, in which many other children can see. But you shouldn't have to watch what you say, if you don't want someone to think bad of you, keep your trap shut. if you want people to like you, then you should watch what you say. hahah, sucks, that I'm 2cool4u

This thread is called "Think Before You Click because thinking is the most important before you do an action. Not all people in the social media are ignorant. There are also concerned users like us too.


Posted By:
DreamChild_1420725 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
DreamChild_1420725
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1294
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Agreed.

~Peace - Love - Learn~


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)_1846878 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
RawrSkittles=)_1846878
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14864
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"DreamChild" wrote:

Agreed.

Thank you very much! Big Grin


Posted By:
sugarrbabyy
sugarrbabyy
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
hey people  idk what to do im new sooooo dont judge Frustrated

Posted By:
Dancingismylife45
Dancingismylife45
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
Hey everybody! I am going to give you a chance to know a little secret of mine. The only reason I got on this site was because I needed a place where I could play games, get some advice, and chat with my friends. Please, don't ruin all the fun by saying mean things and posting bad stuff.                                                                And REMEMBER... Be nice, say good things, and watch out for lice! Love

Posted By:
sami2323_2313269 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
sami2323_2313269
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 44
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
u might get in trouble if u click something wrong

sami1998


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)_1846878 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
RawrSkittles=)_1846878
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14864
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"sugarrbabyy" wrote:

hey people  idk what to do im new sooooo dont judge Frustrated


Ah, okay. smile


Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)_1846878 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
RawrSkittles=)_1846878
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14864
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"Dancingismylife45" wrote:

Hey everybody! I am going to give you a chance to know a little secret of mine. The only reason I got on this site was because I needed a place where I could play games, get some advice, and chat with my friends. Please, don't ruin all the fun by saying mean things and posting bad stuff.                                                                And REMEMBER... Be nice, say good things, and watch out for lice! Love


Oh! Kidzworld is a best site ever, where good things and stuffs await you! ^-^


Posted By:
Alejandra03
Alejandra03
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

SO TRUE! Keep up the gud work ^_^
GRADE:A++++++++++
THUMBS UP
 Big Grin


Posted By:
Alejandra03
Alejandra03
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"Dancingismylife45" wrote:


Hey everybody! I am going to give you a chance to know a little secret of mine. The only reason I got on this site was because I needed a place where I could play games, get some advice, and chat with my friends. Please, don't ruin all the fun by saying mean things and posting bad stuff.                                                                And REMEMBER... Be nice, say good things, and watch out for lice! Love


Oh! Kidzworld is a best site ever, where good things and stuffs await you! ^-^

Latest Forum Posts

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Hii!!

The person below me

P!ATD 21 PILOTS OR MELANIE MARTINEZ?

Hii!!

Post your favorite song lyrics:D

Post your favorite song lyrics:D

Post your favorite song lyrics:D

Latest Videos

Play Online Games