Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"HA_2cool4u_97" wrote:

Why is it called "Think before you click because, if you are going to type something, to get someone involved in it along with you, you shouldn't have to worry about what you're typing. Gahh, this is why I can't do social networking sites because they're ignorant. I know you won't want a bunch of children speaking their minds on a computer website, in which many other children can see. But you shouldn't have to watch what you say, if you don't want someone to think bad of you, keep your trap shut. if you want people to like you, then you should watch what you say. hahah, sucks, that I'm 2cool4u

This thread is called "Think Before You Click because thinking is the most important before you do an action. Not all people in the social media are ignorant. There are also concerned users like us too.


Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
DreamChild
DreamChild
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1291
Agreed.

~Peace - Love - Learn~


Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"DreamChild" wrote:

Agreed.

Thank you very much! Big Grin


Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
sugarrbabyy
sugarrbabyy
Member since:
December, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
hey people  idk what to do im new sooooo dont judge Frustrated

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
Dancingismylife45
Dancingismylife45
Member since:
December, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Hey everybody! I am going to give you a chance to know a little secret of mine. The only reason I got on this site was because I needed a place where I could play games, get some advice, and chat with my friends. Please, don't ruin all the fun by saying mean things and posting bad stuff.                                                                And REMEMBER... Be nice, say good things, and watch out for lice! Love

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
sami2323
sami2323
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44
u might get in trouble if u click something wrong

sami1998


Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"sugarrbabyy" wrote:

hey people  idk what to do im new sooooo dont judge Frustrated


Ah, okay. smile


Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14815

"Dancingismylife45" wrote:

Hey everybody! I am going to give you a chance to know a little secret of mine. The only reason I got on this site was because I needed a place where I could play games, get some advice, and chat with my friends. Please, don't ruin all the fun by saying mean things and posting bad stuff.                                                                And REMEMBER... Be nice, say good things, and watch out for lice! Love


Oh! Kidzworld is a best site ever, where good things and stuffs await you! ^-^


Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
Alejandra03
Alejandra03
Member since:
October, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 4

SO TRUE! Keep up the gud work ^_^
GRADE:A++++++++++
THUMBS UP
 Big Grin



Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
Alejandra03
Alejandra03
Member since:
October, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 4

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"Dancingismylife45" wrote:


Hey everybody! I am going to give you a chance to know a little secret of mine. The only reason I got on this site was because I needed a place where I could play games, get some advice, and chat with my friends. Please, don't ruin all the fun by saying mean things and posting bad stuff.                                                                And REMEMBER... Be nice, say good things, and watch out for lice! Love


Oh! Kidzworld is a best site ever, where good things and stuffs await you! ^-^


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

Homestuck

Which Color?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Which Color?

What's your typing speed? (WPM)

latest videos