Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"wcandice28" wrote:

"milifeska8" wrote:

Hey Everyone! I got an idea when I saw the campaign from a channel called "Think Before You Click". I made this thread to promote responsible use of social networking sites like Kidzworld. So here are the tips on how to be responsible for using social media:

Tip #1: Learn how to respect others
You should learn how to be nice with others even though they send negatives comments or posts about you. Just simple ignore them, and/or report them to avoid arguments.

Tip #2: Be smart about what you write online
Remember, this is a public place. Be careful when you write negative post. For example, you want to express your opinion about a topic, then you should be careful. Sometimes people are sensitive. And beware: don't post a negative post about a person. Because it may lead to a big fight.

Tip #3: Remember that this is the public space
Everyone can see your post. So you should be responsible when using social media.

Tip #4: Think before you click
Remember, you should think first before you post or comment something.

PS: Then that's all I can give to you. Questions? Suggestions? Feel free to ask.

Hey These are really good tips. I hope people follow them. Yes people should learn how to respect people sitting online. Its a big nuisance when someone gives negative comments. I really don't like that mess up.

Thank you! Big Grin

My sig is successfully ruined.

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"The ninja boy" wrote:

well.. I don't really think before I click but by the way good thread

Thanks. Wink

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"innocentgirl145" wrote:

Well done, my dear. Very nice! : )

Thank you! Big Grin 

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"innocentgirl145" wrote:

Thank you! Big Grin 

Your welcome Big Grin

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"innocentgirl145" wrote:

Thank you! Big Grin 

Your welcome Big Grin

Wink

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
It looks like I'm spamming on my own thread. (since that I thank every poster here for appreciating my thread) xD Big Grin

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
fluttershy77
fluttershy77
Star
PONIES!!!!!!!

Jay

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"fluttershy77" wrote:

PONIES!!!!!!!

Hehe. xD

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
imagine994
imagine994
StarStar
I love this idea. I think this rule should apply to EVERYONE! Cyber-bullying is just as bad (maybe even worse) as normal face-to-face bullying. Sometimes, it comes to poor people hurting them self and committing suicide. People need to get this straight - It is NOT funny OR clever it is mean AND stupid + sorta selfish. I always say, laugh with a bully, you are a bully. Report any bad/awkward/scary behaviour as SOON as you see it. You could save your life and many others. But if you think before you click, people wouldn't have had to do that. I think I know what some of you are thinking: "What is one silly little report button gonna do? They can always make another account!" Well my answer to that is that keep reporting them then hopefully one day they will get the message that it's not funny OR hilarious but stupid and mean and selfish and it will NOT get you friends. 

Be a hero, report it quick,
People die if you don't think before you click.

Please copy and paste this everywhere you can if you are against cyber and all kinds of bullying.

Originally made by imagine994

Totally secci me :P

Think Before You Click.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"imagine994" wrote:

I love this idea. I think this rule should apply to EVERYONE! Cyber-bullying is just as bad (maybe even worse) as normal face-to-face bullying. Sometimes, it comes to poor people hurting them self and committing suicide. People need to get this straight - It is NOT funny OR clever it is mean AND stupid + sorta selfish. I always say, laugh with a bully, you are a bully. Report any bad/awkward/scary behaviour as SOON as you see it. You could save your life and many others. But if you think before you click, people wouldn't have had to do that. I think I know what some of you are thinking: "What is one silly little report button gonna do? They can always make another account!" Well my answer to that is that keep reporting them then hopefully one day they will get the message that it's not funny OR hilarious but stupid and mean and selfish and it will NOT get you friends. 

Be a hero, report it quick,

People die if you don't think before you click.

Please copy and paste this everywhere you can if you are against cyber and all kinds of bullying.

Originally made by imagine994

Thank you for the compliment! I strongly agree with that too! ^-^ 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

words that start with H

words that start with H

words that start with H

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

words that start with H