Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

wat a saturdaii

Posted By:
poohbear 14
poohbear 14
Member since:
April, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
today is saturdaii as we all know, bt wat really goes on on saturdaii's? yuh have ppl goin to the movies, yuh have ppl fallin in love, yuh have ppl gettin their first kiss,Today is saturdaii bt wat is really goin on. Love Punk Wink Confused

Team YOLO
Mrs.tarrats
Team Taken
4.2-12


wat a saturdaii

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13206
I'm just reading someone's post. It has HORRIBLE spelling and grammar.

ur mem


wat a saturdaii

Posted By:
mr. dominick
mr. dominick
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 170
My eyes burn after that bad grammar...

I am and always will be, me,myself, and I. Don't like it, then too bad :P


wat a saturdaii

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13206

"mr. dominick" wrote:

My eyes burn after that bad grammar...
IKR

ur mem


wat a saturdaii

Posted By:
-Inspired-
-Inspired-
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 481
on a saturdaii i get up nd go 2 da movies cuz Avngers iz supah cool. 

It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not being able to love.
--Miguel de Unamuno


wat a saturdaii

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13206

"-Inspired- " wrote:

on a saturdaii i get up nd go 2 da movies cuz Avngers iz supah cool. 
That was sarcasm right?

ur mem


wat a saturdaii

Posted By:
mr. dominick
mr. dominick
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 170
lol..

I am and always will be, me,myself, and I. Don't like it, then too bad :P


wat a saturdaii

Posted By:
-Inspired-
-Inspired-
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 481

"iamalive" wrote:

"-Inspired- " wrote:

on a saturdaii i get up nd go 2 da movies cuz Avngers iz supah cool. 
That was sarcasm right?
Actually I am going to the movies today to watch Avengers xD

It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not being able to love.
--Miguel de Unamuno


wat a saturdaii

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13206

"-Inspired- " wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"-Inspired- " wrote:

on a saturdaii i get up nd go 2 da movies cuz Avngers iz supah cool. 
That was sarcasm right?
Actually I am going to the movies today to watch Avengers xD
I mean the spelling and grammar xD

ur mem


wat a saturdaii

Posted By:
-Inspired-
-Inspired-
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 481

"iamalive" wrote:

"-Inspired- " wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"-Inspired- " wrote:

on a saturdaii i get up nd go 2 da movies cuz Avngers iz supah cool. 
That was sarcasm right?
Actually I am going to the movies today to watch Avengers xD
I mean the spelling and grammar xD
Yea, i spek liek dis evry day 

It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not being able to love.
--Miguel de Unamuno


← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

The newest Jr mod - CONGRATS LEMON! ^^

Type in the face you have on right now

What/How are you feeling right now?

Whats your current status?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Type in the face you have on right now

latest videos