Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

DO HAVE HOPE

Posted By:
im-dieing202
im-dieing202
Star
 Sad  I NEED HELP I FEEL LIKE IN SLOWLY DIEING AND I NEED SOMEONE TO  TELL ME   DO I HAVE HOPE R DOSE DEATH THE ONLY WAY TO GET READ OF BULLYING  Sad

KAYLA

DO HAVE HOPE

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm sorry to hear that you're getting bullied, and I hope this issue can get resolved. However death is not the answer, it may stop you from  getting bullied but you shouldn't give in or give up. I think you need to tell an adult about the bullying, i.e. a teacher or parent/carer. This can be sorted out without death.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

DO HAVE HOPE

Posted By:
im-dieing202
im-dieing202
Star
THANKS I TRY BUT THEY SAY IT JUST IN MY HEAD I STOP EATING AND WORKING OUT A LOT BUT IM SO SCARED THAT IM JUST NOT GOOD   Sad

KAYLA

DO HAVE HOPE

Posted By:
MCR1995_2048046 Lock
MCR1995_2048046
StarStarStar
Bullies Are nothing but pathetic losers who need to get a life... dont let there sorry lives ruin yours.... stand tall and dont  take no crap from other bullies... stand up and be proud.... if you do that... they wont mess wit you... im so sorry... i get bullied every day... and i just let them go on and on and on about stupid stuff that they dont even know about.... because i kno what they say doesnt matter... i kno i am better then them.... i kno that if they could take a step in my shoes they wouldnt last but a second... so dont let them worrie you...

Believe in yourself

DO HAVE HOPE

Posted By:
im-dieing202
im-dieing202
Star
thank you

KAYLA

DO HAVE HOPE

Posted By:
MCR1995_2048046 Lock
MCR1995_2048046
StarStarStar
your so welcome... and you are very pretty... there is no need to stop eating... or working out like its a life style.... im big and i get pushed around cause of my weight... but im loosing my weight becuase i eat healthy and i work out 30 minutes 3 days a week... girl you r so pretty... and i think that in a mattter of time you will find that someone that is gonna tell you your beautiful every day... just wait for it...

Believe in yourself

DO HAVE HOPE

Posted By:
im-dieing202
im-dieing202
Star
YOUR THE BEST YOU  VERY PRETTY TO

KAYLA

DO HAVE HOPE

Posted By:
MCR1995_2048046 Lock
MCR1995_2048046
StarStarStar
thanks you

Believe in yourself

DO HAVE HOPE

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
Yessssss, just tell an adult, don't just tell them about the bullying, tell them exactly how you feel.

DO HAVE HOPE

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell someone you trust, like a teacher or an adult. 

unicorns and rainbows. x3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite animal?

One Direction VS One Republic

What are you wearing right now?

One Direction VS One Republic

What are you wearing right now?

Favorite animal?

latest videos