Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

What pets do you have?

Posted By:
Mirbert_2098037 Lock
Mirbert_2098037
StarStarStarStar
I know there have probably been a zillion threads about this before, but I don't want to revive any of the old ones and I want to know: Does anyone on here have pets? Do you love animals? What kind of animals do you have? I love animals! I have a bazillion pets! Let me try to name them all for you: Mammals- Dog (Lab mix)- Star Dog (Puggle)- Bosco Dog (Heeler mix)- Oreo Cat (Black American shorthair mix)- Velvet Cat (DSH Dilute tortie)- Nyarla Rat (Albino)- Angelo Rat (Tan hood)- Jonesy Rat (Black hood/stripe)- Flower Rat (Black hood)- Dusty House Mouse- Piper ~~~Temporary: Rabbit (Holland Lop)- Dinosaur Birds- Cockatiel (grey)- Dillon Cockatiel (lutino/pearl)- Chewy Lovebird (Blue masked)- Silly Lovebird (Peach faced)- Sugar Lovebird (Peach faced)- Spice Budgie/Parakeet (Dilute blue)- Sky Budgie/Parakeet (Blue)- Jet Zebra Finch- Buzz Zebra Finch- Puff Reptiles- Iguana- Lizzy Iguana- Lazer Iguana- Iggabella Chinese water dragon- Dragon Chinese water dragon- Spike Leopard gecko (normal)- Letch Leopard gecko (hypo)- Sandee Red-eared slider turtle- Cocomo ~~~Temporary: Crested gecko- Rafikki Ornate box turtle- Speedy Burmese Python (Albino)- Kaa Amphibians- ~~~Temporary: Fire-bellied toad- Sticky Fish- (Not all of them have names yet.) Neon tetra- Greg Betta (Blue)- Peacock 5 Cardinal tetras 5 Black neon tetras 5 Black skirt tetras 2 Zebra danios Over 100 guppies of different colors and sizes Invertebrates- American grass shrimp- Lightning And that's it for now. I have also lost many of my beautiful friends. Other mammals I've had before or cared for are other dogs and cats, hamsters, a ferret, a chinchilla, a gerbil, guinea pigs, rats, and rabbits. Other birds I've had or cared for are a society finch, other parakeets, other cockatiels, a cockatoo, a lovebird, and a pigeon. Other reptiles and amphibians I've had or cared for are other leopard geckos, an iguana, bearded dragons, a savannah monitor, African clawed frogs, a ball python, garter snakes, a king snake, other red-eared sliders, a map turtle, an armadillo lizard, veiled chameleons, gray tree frogs, leopard frogs, and a tiger salamander. Other fish I've had or cared for are goldfish, other guppies, mollies, platies, plecos, cory catfish, kuhli loaches, neon and cardinal tetras, and zebra danios. And I've also had other invertebrates like an emperor scorpion and mystery snails and nerite snails. smile I know that's a lot! So what do you have?

~~Mir~~

What pets do you have?

Posted By:
Mirbert_2098037 Lock
Mirbert_2098037
StarStarStarStar
Bump! Does anyone have pets? If you need any pet care advice I am also here to help. Just comment me etc. Or if you like pet reptiles and fish, join my Fish and Reptile clubs from the link on my profile. They're the only pet fish and reptile advice groups!

~~Mir~~

What pets do you have?

Posted By:
swigs_2095810 Lock
swigs_2095810
StarStarStarStar
Dog (Toy Fox Terrier) - Cool Beans Horse (Quarter Horse/Tennessee walking horse mix) - Monty

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

What pets do you have?

Posted By:
Mirbert_2098037 Lock
Mirbert_2098037
StarStarStarStar

"swigs" wrote:

Dog (Toy Fox Terrier) - Cool Beans Horse (Quarter Horse/Tennessee walking horse mix) - Monty
Aw, horses are awesome! I wish I had one. We live in the city and will never have enough land... xP

~~Mir~~

What pets do you have?

Posted By:
*angel_of_luv*
*angel_of_luv*
StarStarStarStar
2 small parakeets

For every stop light I didn't make,
Every chance I didn't take,
All the nights I went too far,
All the boys that broke my heart,
All the doors I had to close,
All the things I knew, but didn't know,
Thank gosh for all I missed,
'Cause it led me here to this,
Ur trying to make me your 'miss',
Sneaking in a little KISS!
My taste is for u
h

What pets do you have?

Posted By:
Anthony.Has.Swag._2042927 Lock
Anthony.Has.Swag._2042927
Star
A kitty :3

What pets do you have?

Posted By:
HippieShadow
HippieShadow
StarStarStarStar
A blue pitbull and a hamster. :3

What pets do you have?

Posted By:
*angel_of_luv*
*angel_of_luv*
StarStarStarStar
Blue?!?!?!?!

For every stop light I didn't make,
Every chance I didn't take,
All the nights I went too far,
All the boys that broke my heart,
All the doors I had to close,
All the things I knew, but didn't know,
Thank gosh for all I missed,
'Cause it led me here to this,
Ur trying to make me your 'miss',
Sneaking in a little KISS!
My taste is for u
h

What pets do you have?

Posted By:
Mirbert_2098037 Lock
Mirbert_2098037
StarStarStarStar
Cool! I'm glad to hear them all! smile

~~Mir~~

What pets do you have?

Posted By:
Mirbert_2098037 Lock
Mirbert_2098037
StarStarStarStar
bump

~~Mir~~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

latest videos