Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

I want to be pregnant

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Wanting to be pregnant is okay but it doesn't mean you need to actually act on it. Especially because there are risks and your body isn't ready yet at this age since you're not fully developed. It would be hard on the baby and you. Someday maybe. Not now.

Ginger|Melissa

I want to be pregnant

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar
I understand that it may be the hormone affect that you want to have a kid, because you ARE after all 13, but you really don't want to have a kid. Some things that will happen is that you will: -be depressed -get in ginormous trouble (at least I would) -fail school or will have to drop out -be hurt & you will have body problems If you didn't even have your period that will be A LOT worse. If you have, then it won't be a lot better, and it will still hurt, and you'll have a giant responsibility to handle a baby, and remember this is a kid, another generation. Wait another 10 years when you can handle it.

I want to be pregnant

Posted By:
the-starr
the-starr
StarStarStarStar
My mum had me at 43. -.-

Uh, hi.
My name is Holly.
Yeah.
I'm just gonna go now.

I want to be pregnant

Posted By:
hotstove39
hotstove39
StarStarStarStarStar
My mom had me at 32... I think the correct age to have a child is 23-27. I plan on adopting so..  Yeah, I can get a kid at what ever age I feel is ok.

I've lost all hope for humanity....

Thank you,

Goodbye

I want to be pregnant

Posted By:
the-starr
the-starr
StarStarStarStar
well if you get pregnant that sucks for you!!! you're gonna have to decide if you're gonna abort it, give it up for adoption, or ask your mom to raise it as your little brother/sister. and even if you don't get pregnant, you have to consider getting an STD which is a very real possibility. You'll also have to deal with all the emotional pain that no one should have to deal with at the age of twelve. Wait until you're at LEAST a sophomore to start having "sehx". it just makes sense.

Uh, hi.
My name is Holly.
Yeah.
I'm just gonna go now.

I want to be pregnant

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
StarStarStarStarStar

"skylar444" wrote:

"the name is cowgirl" wrote:

I don't know y but I want a kid so flipping bad  help me I have issues  but have u ever heard of a 13 year old girl wanting to be pregnant 
I want a kid too. It's natural to WANT a kid someday. Everybody dreams about growing up and having a family of their own. The difference is when. Do you want a kid NOW? At 13? Do you want to completely ruin your life? Do you want to get pregnant and have to choose between your childhood and your baby's life? Just wait. Wait till you're married and have settled down.
This.

I want to be pregnant

Posted By:
jayjay288
jayjay288
StarStarStar
Don't have a kid. I know what's its lik 2b a young mom my best friend went through it! U hav a whole life ahead of u. Don't do something that u will regret later on in life 

*HATERZ ALL OVA ME*

I want to be pregnant

Posted By:
raymizz(HELLABHADD) Lock
raymizz(HELLABHADD)
StarStar
Forget 16 an pregnant ima be 17 an hired 18 an gratuated an 21 an makein it!!!

I want to be pregnant

Posted By:
gun_girl♥
gun_girl♥
Star
dont  have a baby think about life and to pay for a baby and yourself  only have one when your ready like at least when your 21 or 16 im 9 my kids world name is gun_girl so if you need more help ask ok  p.s think about school to bye.

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

Black Veil Brides

latest videos