My Name is Lionel Messi how do you do ?

Batmanatee
*LIVE WELL*
*ROCK ON*

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
you're an #####. my fish has long hair. im wondering what kind of fish you have dad, hairy ones. no thatll do, tell me how you managed.american honey bees taste nicer then perfume. no! (things my family told me to type)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I will type my username with my eyes closed. mreduilbrt Lol xD

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
o k a y y y y y

Batmanatee
*LIVE WELL*
*ROCK ON*

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Siofya

- Cookie Zowik

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Aa65e7ee

Omg my real name's Aatreyee omg omg

Window snap.
Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    ; the post said , type your name with your eyes closed . yall saying other shh rather then what the post said do . yall mf ' never follow the rules . yall just have convos on your damn own . can yall even read , i know half of yall in school or post to be in school . yall not not that damn slow . , it be the same ole ppls doing the same ole shh again again and again . 

-Thuggin Is Life ♡

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

BaesAreSoCoolTlday

Posted about 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

"PrettySmilee16" wrote:

; the post said , type your name with your eyes closed . yall saying other shh rather then what the post said do . yall mf ' never follow the rules . yall just have convos on your damn own . can yall even read , i know half of yall in school or post to be in school . yall not not that damn slow . , it be the same ole ppls doing the same ole shh again again and again . 
Uh, I dunno about you, but I can read perfectly fine. I typed my name multiple amounts of times on this board, I got tired of doing it in a post, though.

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity