Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Chat

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11729

"iamalive" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

Ok My dog just farted ON MY BED IT'S DISGUSTING FUUUUUUU I didn't know what to say so I just said this
......this^^
lol why THIS? xD
your funny xD
what about me? MEENEE
you were funny from the start

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Chat

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2962
"Oh, there you are Perry."

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12886

"brunostar" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

Ok My dog just farted ON MY BED IT'S DISGUSTING FUUUUUUU I didn't know what to say so I just said this
......this^^
lol why THIS? xD
your funny xD
what about me? MEENEE
you were funny from the start
Okay thats good enough for me

Chat

Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5217

"iamalive" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

Ok My dog just farted ON MY BED IT'S DISGUSTING FUUUUUUU I didn't know what to say so I just said this
......this^^
lol why THIS? xD
your funny xD
what about me? MEENEE
you were funny from the start
Okay thats good enough for me
I BROUGHT MOAR SPACE DONUTS FOR CHAT PEOPLES

MY LITTLE PONY, MY LITTLE PONY. AAAAAAAH-
^-^
FO

my dawg
this is my dog.


Chat

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11729

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"Oh, there you are Perry."
O.o

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Chat

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2962
BEEP Big Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Chat

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11729

"animeangel3" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

Ok My dog just farted ON MY BED IT'S DISGUSTING FUUUUUUU I didn't know what to say so I just said this
......this^^
lol why THIS? xD
your funny xD
what about me? MEENEE
you were funny from the start
Okay thats good enough for me
I BROUGHT MOAR SPACE DONUTS FOR CHAT PEOPLES
do they make you fly O.o

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Chat

Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5217

"brunostar" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

Ok My dog just farted ON MY BED IT'S DISGUSTING FUUUUUUU I didn't know what to say so I just said this
......this^^
lol why THIS? xD
your funny xD
what about me? MEENEE
you were funny from the start
Okay thats good enough for me
I BROUGHT MOAR SPACE DONUTS FOR CHAT PEOPLES
do they make you fly O.o
Uhh yeah

MY LITTLE PONY, MY LITTLE PONY. AAAAAAAH-
^-^
FO

my dawg
this is my dog.


Chat

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2962
lol I'm in between posts, friend requests, and comments XD

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Chat

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11729
got to go i have to start packing Annoyed

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Hello!! :D

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Childhood

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P