Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12689

Gaww

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"mon135" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

*crycrycry* Meanie
You're welcome. (: *Pats head*
E V I L
...does it matter? Who cares if she is evil. Emotions have no place in this world. Only wisdom.
But without emotion, the world would fall to pieces.

Double Raiiiinbooow


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"animeangel3" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

I am going to talk to ONE person. talking to three gets annoying XD so first to reply gets to talk to me!
HELLO THAR!
Hello there lucky winner number 1 XD
Haithar. How are you on this fine day?
Wonderful XD I have gotten on the top posters XD
WONDERFULWONDERFUL. IGOTCOFFEEEEEEEE
I got TEA!

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 12689

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

*crycrycry* Meanie
You're welcome. (: *Pats head*
E V I L
❤ 。◕‿◕。 I'm always mean. and?

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5223

"mon135" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

*crycrycry* Meanie
You're welcome. (: *Pats head*
E V I L
...does it matter? Who cares if she is evil. Emotions have no place in this world. Only wisdom.
Fact: THATISWRONG.

we out here


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"animeangel3" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

I am going to talk to ONE person. talking to three gets annoying XD so first to reply gets to talk to me!
HELLO THAR!
Hello there lucky winner number 1 XD
Haithar. How are you on this fine day?
Wonderful XD I have gotten on the top posters XD
WONDERFULWONDERFUL. IGOTCOFFEEEEEEEE
I have tea Big Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12575

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

*crycrycry* Meanie
You're welcome. (: *Pats head*
E V I L
...does it matter? Who cares if she is evil. Emotions have no place in this world. Only wisdom.
But without emotion, the world would fall to pieces.
...so?

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"jordand08" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

*crycrycry* Meanie
You're welcome. (: *Pats head*
E V I L
❤ 。◕‿◕。 I'm always mean. and?
░▒███████ ░██▓▒░░▒▓██ ██▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████ ██▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓██ ██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓██ ██▓▒░_______________░▒▓██ _██▓▒░______________░▒▓██ __██▓▒░____________░▒▓██ ___██▓▒░__________░▒▓██ ____██▓▒░________░▒▓██ _____██▓▒░_____░▒▓██ ______██▓▒░__░▒▓██ _______█▓▒░░▒▓██ _________░▒▓██ _______░▒▓██ _____░▒▓██

Double Raiiiinbooow


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12575

"animeangel3" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

*crycrycry* Meanie
You're welcome. (: *Pats head*
E V I L
...does it matter? Who cares if she is evil. Emotions have no place in this world. Only wisdom.
Fact: THATISWRONG.
...this is from my opinon, Spacey

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"mon135" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"mon135" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

*crycrycry* Meanie
You're welcome. (: *Pats head*
E V I L
...does it matter? Who cares if she is evil. Emotions have no place in this world. Only wisdom.
But without emotion, the world would fall to pieces.
...so?
Wisdom is of no use in a fallen world.

Double Raiiiinbooow


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity