Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Chat

Posted By:
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1431

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

* sings in the flutterguy voice* She's an evil enchantress She does evil dances And if you look deep in her eyes She'll put you in trances Then what will she do? She'll mix up an evil brew Then she'll gobble you up In a big tasty stew Soooo.... Watch out! Oh my gosh I fell out of my chair laughing. :3 Rainbow crash! Apple teeny! OMG...
hahah

(( Status : Iggy is mine...))


Chat

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11527
This is getting boring.  I am going to go somewhere else.  Good bye.  I know some of you will be happy.

Hello there.

Currently being entertained by Jaziel.


Chat

Posted By:
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1431

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

* sings in the flutterguy voice* She's an evil enchantress She does evil dances And if you look deep in her eyes She'll put you in trances Then what will she do? She'll mix up an evil brew Then she'll gobble you up In a big tasty stew Soooo.... Watch out! Oh my gosh I fell out of my chair laughing. :3 Rainbow crash! Apple teeny!

Pinkamena Diane Pie... O_o
No its Spitty Diane Pie

(( Status : Iggy is mine...))


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

* sings in the flutterguy voice* She's an evil enchantress She does evil dances And if you look deep in her eyes She'll put you in trances Then what will she do? She'll mix up an evil brew Then she'll gobble you up In a big tasty stew Soooo.... Watch out! Oh my gosh I fell out of my chair laughing. :3 Rainbow crash! Apple teeny! OMG... hahah
Some of these pokemon cries sound weird.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1431

"mon135" wrote:

This is getting boring.  I am going to go somewhere else.  Good bye.  I know some of you will be happy.
noooooo

(( Status : Iggy is mine...))


Chat

Posted By:
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1431

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

* sings in the flutterguy voice* She's an evil enchantress She does evil dances And if you look deep in her eyes She'll put you in trances Then what will she do? She'll mix up an evil brew Then she'll gobble you up In a big tasty stew Soooo.... Watch out! Oh my gosh I fell out of my chair laughing. :3 Rainbow crash! Apple teeny! OMG... hahah Some of these pokemon cries sound weird.
 

xD I wish I still had my ds somebody stole mines.

(( Status : Iggy is mine...))


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

* sings in the flutterguy voice* She's an evil enchantress She does evil dances And if you look deep in her eyes She'll put you in trances Then what will she do? She'll mix up an evil brew Then she'll gobble you up In a big tasty stew Soooo.... Watch out! Oh my gosh I fell out of my chair laughing. :3 Rainbow crash! Apple teeny! OMG... hahah Some of these pokemon cries sound weird.  

xD I wish I still had my ds somebody stole mines.
OMG No.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
untilyoubitethierheadsoff
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1431

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

* sings in the flutterguy voice* She's an evil enchantress She does evil dances And if you look deep in her eyes She'll put you in trances Then what will she do? She'll mix up an evil brew Then she'll gobble you up In a big tasty stew Soooo.... Watch out! Oh my gosh I fell out of my chair laughing. :3 Rainbow crash! Apple teeny! OMG... hahah Some of these pokemon cries sound weird.  

xD I wish I still had my ds somebody stole mines. OMG No.
Yea it was before I moved down here to florida and these kids my mom used to babysit stole it.

(( Status : Iggy is mine...))


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

* sings in the flutterguy voice* She's an evil enchantress She does evil dances And if you look deep in her eyes She'll put you in trances Then what will she do? She'll mix up an evil brew Then she'll gobble you up In a big tasty stew Soooo.... Watch out! Oh my gosh I fell out of my chair laughing. :3 Rainbow crash! Apple teeny! OMG... hahah Some of these pokemon cries sound weird.  

xD I wish I still had my ds somebody stole mines. OMG No. Yea it was before I moved down here to florida and these kids my mom used to babysit stole it.
oh

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6829

########################### wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

########################### wrote:

* sings in the flutterguy voice* She's an evil enchantress She does evil dances And if you look deep in her eyes She'll put you in trances Then what will she do? She'll mix up an evil brew Then she'll gobble you up In a big tasty stew Soooo.... Watch out! Oh my gosh I fell out of my chair laughing. :3 Rainbow crash! Apple teeny!

Pinkamena Diane Pie... O_o No its Spitty Diane Pie


Dude.
Pinkamena Diane Pie is an actual parody.
Along with others I can't type here because KW will dash it out.
But Google her you'll see.


play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are you listening to 2015

What are you listening to 2015

to all creepypasta fans

So Long Kidzworld!

Only For SRK Fans

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

latest videos