x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Wazzup Flan.

ur mem


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

Wazzup Flan.
*glomps ,fail, then falls on face*

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Wazzup Flan. *glomps ,fail, then falls on face*

lol.
why does that happen to you all the time

ur mem


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Wazzup Flan. *glomps ,fail, then falls on face*
lol.
why does that happen to you all the time
*lifts up head* *sad face* I trip.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Wazzup Flan. *glomps ,fail, then falls on face*
lol.
why does that happen to you all the time

*lifts up head* *sad face* I trip.


How come it happens so often
*looks at your feet*

ur mem


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Wazzup Flan. *glomps ,fail, then falls on face*
lol.
why does that happen to you all the time

*lifts up head* *sad face* I trip.


How come it happens so often
*looks at your feet*

 

I don't know! I wasn't wearing onee-chan's shoes...

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
GuppiiPond_2316015 Lock
GuppiiPond_2316015
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
O.o meep

soiled it
:) it

Chipmunks are fish, too. -Guppii

Grumpy Cat :P
Good -.-


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Wazzup Flan. *glomps ,fail, then falls on face*
lol.
why does that happen to you all the time

*lifts up head* *sad face* I trip.


How come it happens so often
*looks at your feet*

 

I don't know! I wasn't wearing onee-chan's shoes...

you should disappear when you're about to fall, and than appear standing

ur mem


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GuppiiPond" wrote:

O.o meep

sheep

ur mem


Posted By:
GuppiiPond_2316015 Lock
GuppiiPond_2316015
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 114
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

"GuppiiPond" wrote:

O.o meep
sheep
EmbarrassedOO I see what you did there!!! Meep... sheep............Leap.... frog :3 

soiled it
:) it

Chipmunks are fish, too. -Guppii

Grumpy Cat :P
Good -.-


Latest Forum Posts

Short hair vs long hair

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Throw anything at the user below

Throw anything at the user below

blonde or brunette

Boy trouble

Throw anything at the user below

Throw anything at the user below

State the things you hate

State the things you hate

Latest Videos

Play Online Games