Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Chat

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Rukia just ruined a perfectly good episode for his drama show. Well, thanks for giving it up for me!
*in a Grell Sutcliff voice* EXCUSE ME! How dare you!? I am a perfectly good actress! ####### behind you and strangles you* Your oh-so precious "Franny poo" can't save you!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Rukia just ruined a perfectly good episode for his drama show. Well, thanks for giving it up for me!
No she didn't.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Rukia just ruined a perfectly good episode for his drama show. Well, thanks for giving it up for me! *in a Grell Sutcliff voice* EXCUSE ME! How dare you!? I am a perfectly good actress! ####### behind you and strangles you* Your oh-so precious "Franny poo" can't save you!
*eye twiches*

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Rukia just ruined a perfectly good episode for his drama show. Well, thanks for giving it up for me! *in a Grell Sutcliff voice* EXCUSE ME! How dare you!? I am a perfectly good actress! ####### behind you and strangles you* Your oh-so precious "Franny poo" can't save you! *eye twiches*
*smiles*

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Rukia just ruined a perfectly good episode for his drama show. Well, thanks for giving it up for me! *in a Grell Sutcliff voice* EXCUSE ME! How dare you!? I am a perfectly good actress! ####### behind you and strangles you* Your oh-so precious "Franny poo" can't save you! *eye twiches* *smiles*
*goes on a rampage*

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Rukia just ruined a perfectly good episode for his drama show. Well, thanks for giving it up for me! *in a Grell Sutcliff voice* EXCUSE ME! How dare you!? I am a perfectly good actress! ####### behind you and strangles you* Your oh-so precious "Franny poo" can't save you! *eye twiches* *smiles* *goes on a rampage*
*tries to calm you down* I have Blood Tea..

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Rukia just ruined a perfectly good episode for his drama show. Well, thanks for giving it up for me! *in a Grell Sutcliff voice* EXCUSE ME! How dare you!? I am a perfectly good actress! ####### behind you and strangles you* Your oh-so precious "Franny poo" can't save you! *eye twiches* *smiles* *goes on a rampage* *tries to calm you down* I have Blood Tea..
*turns into a bat and sits on your head*

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6009
Partay!



Chat

Posted By:
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6009

"TruSpirit" wrote:

...ONION-CHAN! I THINK FLAN-CHAN LIKES ME!
Oh no! Not again! We must run! Come, my dear Tru-san! Let us run away! ... NOT. YOU STAY WITH HER. HASTA LA VISTA BABY! XD



Chat

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6498
AH RUDE. IthinkIwillstaywithflan.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos