Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Scary..........

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Scary..........
*begins to imitate Hypnos* Come little children, come ~ Be safe and sound...
I forgot the other words. *face palm* 


GO TO SLEEP.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Scary.......... *begins to imitate Hypnos* Come little children, come ~ Be safe and sound...
I forgot the other words. *face palm* 
LOL. Used Sing.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Scary.......... *begins to imitate Hypnos* Come little children, come ~ Be safe and sound...
I forgot the other words. *face palm*  LOL. Used Sing.
NO POKEMON.
NO.
NO NO NO.
* table flip* Oh help me, Slendy! * panics and runs around*


GO TO SLEEP.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Scary.......... *begins to imitate Hypnos* Come little children, come ~ Be safe and sound...
I forgot the other words. *face palm*  LOL. Used Sing. NO POKEMON.
NO.
NO NO NO.
* table flip* Oh help me, Slendy! * panics and runs around*
*slaps* GET OVER IT AND  CALM DOWN.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Scary.......... *begins to imitate Hypnos* Come little children, come ~ Be safe and sound...
I forgot the other words. *face palm*  LOL. Used Sing. NO POKEMON.
NO.
NO NO NO.
* table flip* Oh help me, Slendy! * panics and runs around* *slaps* GET OVER IT AND  CALM DOWN.
 * throws knife * NOPE. 


GO TO SLEEP.


Posted about 5 years ago

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Scary.......... *begins to imitate Hypnos* Come little children, come ~ Be safe and sound...
I forgot the other words. *face palm*  LOL. Used Sing. NO POKEMON.
NO.
NO NO NO.
* table flip* Oh help me, Slendy! * panics and runs around*
I'm here!
Wait.. I'm kawaii Jeff today. /shame
NEVER MIND, DESU! *skips away* 



Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Scary.......... *begins to imitate Hypnos* Come little children, come ~ Be safe and sound...
I forgot the other words. *face palm*  LOL. Used Sing. NO POKEMON.
NO.
NO NO NO.
* table flip* Oh help me, Slendy! * panics and runs around* *slaps* GET OVER IT AND  CALM DOWN.  * throws knife * NOPE. 
*dodges* SAKUYA! SAKUYA! ROOM CLEANING STOP! ROOM CLEANING STOP!

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Scary.......... *begins to imitate Hypnos* Come little children, come ~ Be safe and sound...
I forgot the other words. *face palm*  LOL. Used Sing. NO POKEMON.
NO.
NO NO NO.
* table flip* Oh help me, Slendy! * panics and runs around* *slaps* GET OVER IT AND  CALM DOWN.  * throws knife * NOPE.  *dodges* SAKUYA! SAKUYA! ROOM CLEANING STOP! ROOM CLEANING STOP!
No.
No touho.
No touho.
NO TOUHOU. * runs away* 


GO TO SLEEP.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Scary.......... *begins to imitate Hypnos* Come little children, come ~ Be safe and sound...
I forgot the other words. *face palm*  LOL. Used Sing. NO POKEMON.
NO.
NO NO NO.
* table flip* Oh help me, Slendy! * panics and runs around* *slaps* GET OVER IT AND  CALM DOWN.  * throws knife * NOPE.  *dodges* SAKUYA! SAKUYA! ROOM CLEANING STOP! ROOM CLEANING STOP! No.
No touho.
No touho.
NO TOUHOU. * runs away* 
*uses Magic Spark* Heh! (Marisa Kirisame)

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
The person below me in Forum Games posted by kinn
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Throw anything at the user ... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Feminism in Politics and Current Events posted by Modernicide
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by snoopynwoodstock123
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Rach
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Rach
Seculars in Express Your Faith posted by Rach
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Rach
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by Shadeleaf
You fav color describes you... in Random posted by jaybiboi
What/How are you feeling ri... in Random posted by Rach
Should Gay Marriage Be Legal? in Debating posted by Tennis123
Is there Life After Death?? in Debating posted by slurpie3
Should Gay Marriage Be Legal? in Debating posted by slurpie3
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
A-Z Food game in Food posted by rainbowpoptart
Water Or Soda? in Food posted by Rach
A-Z Food game in Food posted by Rach