Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306
Is anyone here?

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

Is anyone here?

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12975
Herro!

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"iamalive" wrote:

Herro!
Hi! *stomach growls* I'm hungry....

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12975

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Herro! Hi! *stomach growls* I'm hungry....

Yah I'm not your servant anymore.

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Herro! Hi! *stomach growls* I'm hungry....
Yah I'm not your servant anymore.
*growls* You should obay me!

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12975

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Herro! Hi! *stomach growls* I'm hungry....
Yah I'm not your servant anymore. *growls* You should obay me!

asdfghjkl
I don't wanna

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Herro! Hi! *stomach growls* I'm hungry....
Yah I'm not your servant anymore. *growls* You should obay me!
asdfghjkl
I don't wanna
*turns into a bat* *tries to hynotize you*

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12975

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Herro! Hi! *stomach growls* I'm hungry....
Yah I'm not your servant anymore. *growls* You should obay me!
asdfghjkl
I don't wanna *turns into a bat* *tries to hynotize you*

Bro.
I'm partially vampire.
So that won't work.

I honestly can't say anything without sounding like a troll.


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

Herro! Hi! *stomach growls* I'm hungry....
Yah I'm not your servant anymore. *growls* You should obay me!
asdfghjkl
I don't wanna *turns into a bat* *tries to hynotize you*
Bro.
I'm partially vampire.
So that won't work.
*stops* *gets blood* *brings a human*

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Guide to Profile Bio

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Chris Brown - Loyal

Chris Brown - Loyal

latest videos