Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306
*ignores*

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
JeffTheKiller.
JeffTheKiller.
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 191

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

*ignores*
 Do you have some hatred against me? I mean, no offense - but you've been rude since I've posted here. -_-' 


GO TO SLEEP.


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

*ignores*  Do you have some hatred against me? I mean, no offense - but you've been rude since I've posted here. -_-' 
No I haven't...

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
JeffTheKiller.
JeffTheKiller.
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 191

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

*ignores*  Do you have some hatred against me? I mean, no offense - but you've been rude since I've posted here. -_-'  No I haven't...
 Um, yes you have, Flandre. 


GO TO SLEEP.


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

*ignores*  Do you have some hatred against me? I mean, no offense - but you've been rude since I've posted here. -_-'  No I haven't...  Um, yes you have, Flandre. 
No I haven't. I'm about to be mad.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

Hello.

holy crap.
it's Jeff.
Don't go to sleep, don't go to sleep...




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
JeffTheKiller.
JeffTheKiller.
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 191

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

Hello.
holy crap.
it's Jeff.
Don't go to sleep, don't go to sleep...
: D
Oh aren't I beautiful? Haha. 


GO TO SLEEP.


Posted By:
JeffTheKiller.
JeffTheKiller.
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 191

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

*ignores*  Do you have some hatred against me? I mean, no offense - but you've been rude since I've posted here. -_-'  No I haven't...  Um, yes you have, Flandre.  No I haven't. I'm about to be mad.
 ...
And I thought I had anger issues!  


GO TO SLEEP.


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

*ignores*  Do you have some hatred against me? I mean, no offense - but you've been rude since I've posted here. -_-'  No I haven't...  Um, yes you have, Flandre.  No I haven't. I'm about to be mad.  ...
And I thought I had anger issues!  
*calms down* I get mad easily. *drinks tea* So don't mess with me.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7428

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"JeffTheKiller." wrote:

Hello.
holy crap.
it's Jeff.
Don't go to sleep, don't go to sleep... : D
Oh aren't I beautiful? Haha. 

 
As long as you don't kill me,
I like you xD




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



play online games

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Boyfriend

Ear Piercing Help

What do you hate about yourself

How are you wearing your hair now?!

My friend's message.

Hello,everyone! I'm a student from China.

Rick Ross or Big Sean

Windows 10: What do you think?

Little Razor

latest videos