Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:






Hallo.
I need your help.

Yessers?
I can't find Riolu. Can you help?

There may or may not be a secret mystery dungeon around here. And I may or may not of seen a riolu there.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












"tycolovesyou" wrote:








Hallo.
I need your help.

Yessers?
I can't find Riolu. Can you help?

There may or may not be a secret mystery dungeon around here. And I may or may not of seen a riolu there.
Just tell me where is he.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:












"flandrescarlet1" wrote:















"tycolovesyou" wrote:










Hallo.
I need your help.

Yessers?
I can't find Riolu. Can you help?

There may or may not be a secret mystery dungeon around here. And I may or may not of seen a riolu there.
Just tell me where is he.

Why should I?
Mew-Two: Yeah, why should he?

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"tycolovesyou" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"tycolovesyou" wrote:









"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












"tycolovesyou" wrote:















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:


















"tycolovesyou" wrote:












Hallo.
I need your help.

Yessers?
I can't find Riolu. Can you help?

There may or may not be a secret mystery dungeon around here. And I may or may not of seen a riolu there.
Just tell me where is he.

Why should I?
Mew-Two: Yeah, why should he?
Because if you don't he will be in danger.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"tycolovesyou" wrote:












"flandrescarlet1" wrote:















"tycolovesyou" wrote:


















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:





















"tycolovesyou" wrote:














Hallo.
I need your help.

Yessers?
I can't find Riolu. Can you help?

There may or may not be a secret mystery dungeon around here. And I may or may not of seen a riolu there.
Just tell me where is he.

Why should I?
Mew-Two: Yeah, why should he?
Because if you don't he will be in danger.

Me: Ok, I honestely don't know where he is. But I think I know who might. His name's lugia, he might be able to find riolu and get you a deal on some rare candy.
Mew-Two: Just tell him I sent you.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306
*backs away*

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701
Mew-Two: Wearing awesome pimp hat*
gtg

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

Mew-Two: Wearing awesome pimp hat*

gtg
Bye.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306
Is anyone here?

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
mon135
mon135
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11419
I am.

Why do I roleplay?
What an interesting question.
One of my favorite songs is called Dream Chasers.  That's what I am.  A Dream Chaser.  I want to make as many of my dreams come to life as possible.
Some are not able to come to life in the real world.  That's why I write.  That's why I roleplay.
My curiosity is almost as massive as my imagination.


play online games

latest forum posts

ROLLINS IS THE NEW HW CHAMPION! TAKER RETU...

Are you single or taken?

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

latest videos