×
Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12575

No.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan" wrote:

I'm drawing Tru with cat ears. *3*
Draw me with cat ears!

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"mon135" wrote:

No.
How come?

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted about 5 years ago

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

"-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan" wrote:

I'm drawing Tru with cat ears. *3*
Draw me with cat ears!
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.



Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12575

@ Flan: I get used to being beaten up in Tae Kwon Do. @ ###-C: Erm, okay. Please do not draw me with cat ears.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:




"-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan" wrote:


I'm drawing Tru with cat ears. *3*
Draw me with cat ears!
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
Yay! Cat ears get!

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted about 5 years ago
@ Mori: bro, you know I wouldn't do that.



Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
-flies around Onion-

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12575

@ BHO-C: I am just making sure. I would look awkward in cat ears anway.

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
alot on my mind stressed out need ppl to talk to everyone i know is either offline msd at me or a #######

im.me.forever/eliza


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity