x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Anybody here? HELLOOOO!!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13298
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Hello Grell

why did you team up with Ciel's aunt
HIS AUNT



-as you can see I'm watching Black Butler

ur mem


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

Hello Grell


why did you team up with Ciel's aunt

HIS AUNT




-as you can see I'm watching Black Butler
Because she destroyed those women so wonderfully!!
Sebastian: Big Grin

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13298
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:


Hello Grell



why did you team up with Ciel's aunt


HIS AUNT





-as you can see I'm watching Black Butler
Because she destroyed those women so wonderfully!!
Sebastian: Big Grin


Yeah yeah
it's lesson time
KILLING IS BAD *points to dead body on TV*

ur mem


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
The cutest vampire is here! Along with inu-sakuya!

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:




Hello Grell




why did you team up with Ciel's aunt



HIS AUNT






-as you can see I'm watching Black Butler
Because she destroyed those women so wonderfully!!
Sebastian: Big Grin


Yeah yeah
it's lesson time
KILLING IS BAD *points to dead body on TV*

In my world of epicness,Sebastian is now my butler smile

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13298
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:






Hello Grell





why did you team up with Ciel's aunt




HIS AUNT







-as you can see I'm watching Black Butler
Because she destroyed those women so wonderfully!!
Sebastian: Big Grin


Yeah yeah
it's lesson time
KILLING IS BAD *points to dead body on TV*
 
In my world of epicness,Sebastian is now my butler smile

STAHP
SEBASTIAN ISH NOT FOR YOU
more lesson time ok

demon + reaper = Frown
demon + helpless little boy = smile

ur mem


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13298
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

The cutest vampire is here! Along with inu-sakuya!

Hullo!

ur mem


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:












"iamalive" wrote:








Hello Grell






why did you team up with Ciel's aunt





HIS AUNT








-as you can see I'm watching Black Butler
Because she destroyed those women so wonderfully!!
Sebastian: Big Grin


Yeah yeah
it's lesson time
KILLING IS BAD *points to dead body on TV*
 
In my world of epicness,Sebastian is now my butler smile

STAHP
SEBASTIAN ISH NOT FOR YOU
more lesson time ok

demon + reaper = Frown
demon + helpless little boy = smile
Demon + Reaper =  Love
Demon + Brat = Tongue Out Big Frown

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:


The cutest vampire is here! Along with inu-sakuya!

Hullo!
Hi!
Inu-Sakuya: ........

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Latest Forum Posts

Bye Britanina! :(

What book are you currently reading?

Type Above Users Name With Eyes Closed

What book are you currently reading?

Words that Start with N!

Words that Start with N!

Last one to say 'Bump!' wins!

Bye Britanina! :(

Super smash bros for Nintendo 3DS/ Wii U: ...

Super smash bros for Nintendo 3DS/ Wii U: ...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games