Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Chat

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

The cutest vampire is here! Along with inu-sakuya!
So is the actress reaper and the so cute butler!
Sebastian: Big Grin

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Chat

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701
Me: *Comes riding in on scizor* HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:


The cutest vampire is here! Along with inu-sakuya!
So is the actress reaper and the so cute butler!
Sebastian: Big Grin
You remember Inu-Sakuya don't you.
Inu-Sakuya: -growls-

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:




The cutest vampire is here! Along with inu-sakuya!
So is the actress reaper and the so cute butler!
Sebastian: Big Grin
You remember Inu-Sakuya don't you.
Inu-Sakuya: -growls-
Yeah,I hope that is not a dog....
Sebastian: -eyes turn pink-

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:




The cutest vampire is here! Along with inu-sakuya!

Hullo!
Hi!
Inu-Sakuya: ........


Isn't sakuya a character in one of the touhou games?

ur mem


Chat

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701
Scizor: *starts to fly* What the hell what the hell what the hell HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:












"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:















"iamalive" wrote:










Hello Grell







why did you team up with Ciel's aunt






HIS AUNT









-as you can see I'm watching Black Butler
Because she destroyed those women so wonderfully!!
Sebastian: Big Grin


Yeah yeah
it's lesson time
KILLING IS BAD *points to dead body on TV*
 
In my world of epicness,Sebastian is now my butler smile

STAHP
SEBASTIAN ISH NOT FOR YOU
more lesson time ok

demon + reaper = Frown
demon + helpless little boy = smile
Demon + Reaper =  Love
Demon + Brat = Tongue Out Big Frown


*erases what you wrote*
YOU GOT AN F-

ur mem


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13128

"tycolovesyou" wrote:

Scizor: *starts to fly* What the hell what the hell what the hell HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP

LOLOLOLOLOL
*eats popcorn*

ur mem


Chat

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438

"iamalive" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:












"iamalive" wrote:















"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:


















"iamalive" wrote:












Hello Grell








why did you team up with Ciel's aunt







HIS AUNT










-as you can see I'm watching Black Butler
Because she destroyed those women so wonderfully!!
Sebastian: Big Grin


Yeah yeah
it's lesson time
KILLING IS BAD *points to dead body on TV*
 
In my world of epicness,Sebastian is now my butler smile

STAHP
SEBASTIAN ISH NOT FOR YOU
more lesson time ok

demon + reaper = Frown
demon + helpless little boy = smile
Demon + Reaper =  Love
Demon + Brat = Tongue Out Big Frown


*erases what you wrote*
YOU GOT AN F-
NO. ME AND SEBASTIAN FOREVER.
Sebastian: -blushes-

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Chat

Posted By:
tycolovesyou Lock
tycolovesyou
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1701

"iamalive" wrote:



"tycolovesyou" wrote:


Scizor: *starts to fly* What the hell what the hell what the hell HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP

LOLOLOLOLOL
*eats popcorn*

THIS IS NOT FUNNY! PUT ME DOWN YOU BEAST

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos