Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"iamalive" wrote:

hey again!

I was editing my bio.
Oh.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12923

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:


hey again!


I was editing my bio.
Oh.

What's up?

Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"iamalive" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:




hey again!



I was editing my bio.
Oh.

What's up?
Nothing much.
Ninetales: .............

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12923

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:






hey again!




I was editing my bio.
Oh.

What's up?
Nothing much.
Ninetales: .............

What's with ninetales?

Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"iamalive" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












"iamalive" wrote:








hey again!





I was editing my bio.
Oh.

What's up?
Nothing much.
Ninetales: .............

What's with ninetales?
Ninetales: Nothing is wrong with me.
me: -pets Ninetales-

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12923

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:












"flandrescarlet1" wrote:















"iamalive" wrote:










hey again!






I was editing my bio.
Oh.

What's up?
Nothing much.
Ninetales: .............

What's with ninetales?
Ninetales: Nothing is wrong with me.
me: -pets Ninetales-

So
Can all pokemon talk?

Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"iamalive" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












"iamalive" wrote:















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:


















"iamalive" wrote:












hey again!







I was editing my bio.
Oh.

What's up?
Nothing much.
Ninetales: .............

What's with ninetales?
Ninetales: Nothing is wrong with me.
me: -pets Ninetales-

So
Can all pokemon talk?
me: If you take care of them.
Ninetales: Mistress...

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12923

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:












"flandrescarlet1" wrote:















"iamalive" wrote:


















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:





















"iamalive" wrote:














hey again!








I was editing my bio.
Oh.

What's up?
Nothing much.
Ninetales: .............

What's with ninetales?
Ninetales: Nothing is wrong with me.
me: -pets Ninetales-

So
Can all pokemon talk?
me: If you take care of them.
Ninetales: Mistress...

What if it gets really mad? 

"Yo Dan, gimme my dang exp share, or I'll thundershock you"

Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"iamalive" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












"iamalive" wrote:















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:


















"iamalive" wrote:





















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:
























"iamalive" wrote:
















hey again!









I was editing my bio.
Oh.

What's up?
Nothing much.
Ninetales: .............

What's with ninetales?
Ninetales: Nothing is wrong with me.
me: -pets Ninetales-

So
Can all pokemon talk?
me: If you take care of them.
Ninetales: Mistress...

What if it gets really mad? 

"Yo Dan, gimme my dang exp share, or I'll thundershock you"
Me: Good luck.
Ninetales: That won't happen! 

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3438
Me: Hello.
Sebastian: ... smile

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

latest videos