Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
shaperd210
shaperd210
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2302
sephiroth: useless


the sableye mafia
welcome to the sableye mafia!!!!!!!!!!
Meowvel vs. Catcom FTW!!!!!!


my pokemon team, all level 100

SHUT UP KANYE ABOUT KEFKA!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH
Why Fairies though?


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6500

"shaperd210" wrote:

sephiroth: useless
Don't think you'll slash through them and find me.. I'm not hidden amongst them... I said you'd see how you'd fight against yourself... * your hand wraps itself around your neck *

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2825
Me: ......

Posted By:
shaperd210
shaperd210
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2302

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"shaperd210" wrote:

sephiroth: useless
Don't think you'll slash through them and find me.. I'm not hidden amongst them... I said you'd see how you'd fight against yourself... * your hand wraps itself around your neck *
sephiroth: º destroys them all with supernova º


the sableye mafia
welcome to the sableye mafia!!!!!!!!!!
Meowvel vs. Catcom FTW!!!!!!


my pokemon team, all level 100

SHUT UP KANYE ABOUT KEFKA!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH
Why Fairies though?


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6500

"shaperd210" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:


"shaperd210" wrote:

sephiroth: useless
Don't think you'll slash through them and find me.. I'm not hidden amongst them... I said you'd see how you'd fight against yourself... * your hand wraps itself around your neck *
sephiroth: º destroys them all with supernova º
Baka. * sephiroth stabs his sword into you *

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6998
*Cough* God modder *Cough*

FITE MAI IRL


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6500

"tycotickles" wrote:

*Cough* God modder *Cough*
God modding means the character in question has no weaknesses and cannot be defeated. Ririko: Not. The. Case.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
shaperd210
shaperd210
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2302

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"shaperd210" wrote:


"TruSpirit" wrote:



"shaperd210" wrote:

sephiroth: useless
Don't think you'll slash through them and find me.. I'm not hidden amongst them... I said you'd see how you'd fight against yourself... * your hand wraps itself around your neck *
sephiroth: º destroys them all with supernova º
Baka. * sephiroth stabs his sword into you *
me: get off of him right now


the sableye mafia
welcome to the sableye mafia!!!!!!!!!!
Meowvel vs. Catcom FTW!!!!!!


my pokemon team, all level 100

SHUT UP KANYE ABOUT KEFKA!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH
Why Fairies though?


Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6998

"TruSpirit" wrote:



"tycotickles" wrote:


*Cough* God modder *Cough*
God modding means the character in question has no weaknesses and cannot be defeated. Ririko: Not. The. Case.

I was not talking about you. It is also controlling/destroying others characters.

FITE MAI IRL


Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2825
How about we stop Fighting that would be great

play online games

latest forum posts

BET YOU DIDNT KNOW THIS!

Ease up on the filter??

girls r more intelligents than boys

The one who says cutie pie wins!

girls r more intelligents than boys

The one who says cutie pie wins!

girls r more intelligents than boys

girls r more intelligents than boys

Ease up on the filter??

Ease up on the filter??

latest videos