Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
June 2012
Posts: 6500

"shaperd210" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:


"shaperd210" wrote:



"TruSpirit" wrote:




"shaperd210" wrote:

sephiroth: useless
Don't think you'll slash through them and find me.. I'm not hidden amongst them... I said you'd see how you'd fight against yourself... * your hand wraps itself around your neck *
sephiroth: º destroys them all with supernova º
Baka. * sephiroth stabs his sword into you *
me: get off of him right now
* sighs * I am tired. * comes out of him and forms a air shield around myself * But I won't be defeated. ( NOW I'M GOD MODDING )

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2012
Posts: 2302

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"shaperd210" wrote:


"TruSpirit" wrote:



"shaperd210" wrote:




"TruSpirit" wrote:





"shaperd210" wrote:

sephiroth: useless
Don't think you'll slash through them and find me.. I'm not hidden amongst them... I said you'd see how you'd fight against yourself... * your hand wraps itself around your neck *
sephiroth: º destroys them all with supernova º
Baka. * sephiroth stabs his sword into you *
me: get off of him right now
* sighs * I am tired. * comes out of him and forms a air shield around myself * But I won't be defeated. ( NOW I'M GOD MODDING )
(and that's one reason why ######### ##### ####


the sableye mafia
welcome to the sableye mafia!!!!!!!!!!
Meowvel vs. Catcom FTW!!!!!!


my pokemon team, all level 100

SHUT UP KANYE ABOUT KEFKA!!! I HATE HIM SO MUCH
Why Fairies though?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
June 2012
Posts: 6500

"shaperd210" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:


"shaperd210" wrote:



"TruSpirit" wrote:




"shaperd210" wrote:





"TruSpirit" wrote:






"shaperd210" wrote:

sephiroth: useless
Don't think you'll slash through them and find me.. I'm not hidden amongst them... I said you'd see how you'd fight against yourself... * your hand wraps itself around your neck *
sephiroth: º destroys them all with supernova º
Baka. * sephiroth stabs his sword into you *
me: get off of him right now
* sighs * I am tired. * comes out of him and forms a air shield around myself * But I won't be defeated. ( NOW I'M GOD MODDING )
(and that's one reason why ######### ##### ####
( Bro. Every. One. Does. Not. Hate. Me. If I got that translation right. )

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
June 2012
Posts: 6500

Anyways something really awkward just happened, so yeah.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
June 2012
Posts: 6500

I'm leaving now but I'm to lazy to sign out.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
November 2011
Posts: 2994

Im Leaving as well CHAOS CONTROL -Teleports away-


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2011
Posts: 14864

Yo.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 2938

Hello! Grin

Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 4964

"Impeccable" wrote:

Hello! Grin
PECKABLE! I've missed you so much my little cookie munster! 

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2012
Posts: 2938

"Kissme21" wrote:



"Impeccable" wrote:


Hello! Grin
PECKABLE! I've missed you so much my little cookie munster! 


Hey, lovely! I have missed you too. Big Grin
Sorry, I have got to go. Byeeee! See you soon, I hope. ;D
Take good care! x

Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-21 03:58:14 -0800

- 2017-11-21 03:53:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 02:02:11 -0800

- 2017-11-21 02:02:09 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:55:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:35:55 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:13:57 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:03:44 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:26:32 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:19:50 -0800

- 2017-11-18 07:23:27 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:34:51 -0800

- 2017-11-18 08:10:34 -0800

- 2017-11-19 00:54:42 -0800

- 2017-11-19 18:40:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 22:42:55 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:26:10 -0800

- 2017-11-18 23:37:15 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-21 03:53:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:13:57 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:03:44 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:13:02 -0800

- 2017-11-21 00:10:56 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:27:51 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:18:43 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:17:06 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:13:51 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:13:49 -0800