×
Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6500

"-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan" wrote:

ok hi people i miss you all


well


not really


sooooo ....


 i'm leavin'


brb, gtg. lol
Yo! Zombie! * secret handshake so secret we don't even know it *

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Please join my page and help stop bullying!!!


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:









"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






Rukia!
Me: Hi!
Darkrai: Remember your promise,Lady Death.
Me: Hi!
Houndoom: -growls-
Darkrai: I am tired of having a heart. -grins and uses Dark Void on Houndoom-
Me: DESTROY THEM ALL. NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,DARKRAI!!

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb


"TruSpirit" wrote:






"-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan" wrote:




ok hi people i miss you all




well




not really




sooooo ....




 i'm leavin'




brb, gtg. lol
Yo! Zombie! * secret handshake so secret we don't even know it *
Sometimes dude, you scare me. *-*


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"TruSpirit" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:




"TruSpirit" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:







"TruSpirit" wrote:




Hello!
Tru-sama!
Flan-chan! * hugs *
-hears a voice like Shinx- 
Who...?
Shinx: -shouts- Help!!
Me: That's Shinx! Something happened

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted about 5 years ago
> > to tru ;

NO.
STOP.


YOU UNDERSTAND MY HATRED.


NOW LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU HORRIBLE THING/


and let the zombie go solo. ewe



Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:












"flandrescarlet1" wrote:








Rukia!
Me: Hi!
Darkrai: Remember your promise,Lady Death.
Me: Hi!
Houndoom: -growls-
Darkrai: I am tired of having a heart. -grins and uses Dark Void on Houndoom-
Me: DESTROY THEM ALL. NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,DARKRAI!!
Houndoom: -dodges-
Me: -puts Houndoom back into the dark ball-

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6500

"-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan" wrote:

> > to tru ;


NO.

STOP.



YOU UNDERSTAND MY HATRED.



NOW LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU HORRIBLE THING/



and let the zombie go solo. ewe
NO! YOU ARE MY FRIEND AGAIN NOW IN THE PRESENT. none o' my friends go solo eh?

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:









"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:










Rukia!
Me: Hi!
Darkrai: Remember your promise,Lady Death.
Me: Hi!
Houndoom: -growls-
Darkrai: I am tired of having a heart. -grins and uses Dark Void on Houndoom-
Me: DESTROY THEM ALL. NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES,DARKRAI!!
Houndoom: -dodges-
Me: -puts Houndoom back into the dark ball-
Me and Darkrai: -laughs insanely-

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted about 5 years ago
okay.

um.

tru.

do you still like me? o_________o



News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity