x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2994
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Shadow Lugia: -its sharp teeth are seeable

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14306
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
-turns into a bat-

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Darkrai: -eyes turn pink- Thank you,Sebastian.
Me: -eyes turn pink- I agree with Darkrai.
Sebastian: If I could not turn my master's Pokémon into a demon,then what kind of butler would I be?

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2994
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
-Standing on a dark cloud- Lugia: -Flying over- BUSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7607
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

Darkrai: -eyes turn pink- Thank you,Sebastian.

Me: -eyes turn pink- I agree with Darkrai.

Sebastian: If I could not turn my master's Pokémon into a demon,then what kind of butler would I be?
  O: . Ish that sebastian? omg. HI SEBASTIAN.


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"angelkittykat11" wrote:



"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:


Darkrai: -eyes turn pink- Thank you,Sebastian.


Me: -eyes turn pink- I agree with Darkrai.


Sebastian: If I could not turn my master's Pokémon into a demon,then what kind of butler would I be?
  O: . Ish that sebastian? omg. HI SEBASTIAN.
OMG. I SEE GIR. DOOMY DOOM DOOMY DOOM DOOM.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2994
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
-I hang my head my wings droop with blood-

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7607
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago


"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






"angelkittykat11" wrote:









"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:






Darkrai: -eyes turn pink- Thank you,Sebastian.




Me: -eyes turn pink- I agree with Darkrai.




Sebastian: If I could not turn my master's Pokémon into a demon,then what kind of butler would I be?
  O: . Ish that sebastian? omg. HI SEBASTIAN.
OMG. I SEE GIR. DOOMY DOOM DOOMY DOOM DOOM.
MY GIR  D:  and my sebastian. he just doesn't know yet. T . T


Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3438
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Masterzero4" wrote:

-I hang my head my wings droop with blood-
Lady Death approves this since this has to do with blood.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2994
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
-I put on meta knights mask-

Latest Forum Posts

I get Nausea on car-trips and I really don...

I get Nausea on car-trips and I really don...

Lets all lie!

I get Nausea on car-trips and I really don...

I get Nausea on car-trips and I really don...

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Can somebody please tell me whats wrong wi...

Post 1 Emoji That Shows How You Feel Right...

Post 1 Emoji That Shows How You Feel Right...

Post 1 Emoji That Shows How You Feel Right...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games