Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"nascarawesome" wrote:

Ello everybody
Hi.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12923

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:






Hello.
Hi....

What's wrong this time?
...! Oh. I had something on my mind.

Ah. what's going on?

Chat

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17212

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"nascarawesome" wrote:


Ello meverybody
Hi.
Miss me?

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"iamalive" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












"iamalive" wrote:








Hello.
Hi....

What's wrong this time?
...! Oh. I had something on my mind.

Ah. what's going on?
I was remembering how I was in the basement.... alone...

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12923

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:









"iamalive" wrote:












"flandrescarlet1" wrote:















"iamalive" wrote:










Hello.
Hi....

What's wrong this time?
...! Oh. I had something on my mind.

Ah. what's going on?
I was remembering how I was in the basement.... alone...

Oh, trapped? When your family called you a "dirty little secret"?

Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"nascarawesome" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"nascarawesome" wrote:




Ello meverybody
Hi.
Miss me?
No.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"iamalive" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:






"iamalive" wrote:









"flandrescarlet1" wrote:












"iamalive" wrote:















"flandrescarlet1" wrote:


















"iamalive" wrote:












Hello.
Hi....

What's wrong this time?
...! Oh. I had something on my mind.

Ah. what's going on?
I was remembering how I was in the basement.... alone...

Oh, trapped? When your family called you a "dirty little secret"?
I still am. It's because I destroy stuff.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12923

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:

I still am. It's because I destroy stuff.

Lol, is it a habit or something?


Chat

Posted By:
flandrescarlet1
flandrescarlet1
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14306

"iamalive" wrote:



"flandrescarlet1" wrote:


I still am. It's because I destroy stuff.

Lol, is it a habit or something?
I do that everyday when I touch something.

Hi I'm Flandre Scarlet but you can call me Flan-chan
Me and Pikachu
Aww....
I'm a vampire that's 495 you got a problem?
~For all people who likes/loves touhou and asks me which touhou pairing I like/love it's MariAli~
Neko Marisa Kirisame is cute. Neko Marisa
Ask me and Beth! Ask!!
I'm not always insane...Flandre Scarlet


Chat

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12923

"flandrescarlet1" wrote:



"iamalive" wrote:






"flandrescarlet1" wrote:




I still am. It's because I destroy stuff.

Lol, is it a habit or something?
I do that everyday when I touch something.

But you touch air. Should I be choking right now?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Kidzworld is the most boring site ! HATE IT !

Kidzworld is the most boring site ! HATE IT !

Kidzworld is the most boring site ! HATE IT !

latest videos