Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Chat

Posted By:
Fionnaghal
Fionnaghal
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276

"jordand08" wrote:

Food
Is yummy!

Double Raiiiinbooow


Chat

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 10892

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Food
Is yummy!
Yush.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Chat

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Food
Is yummy!
indeed. indeed it is!

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Chat

Posted By:
Fionnaghal
Fionnaghal
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276

"jordand08" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Food
Is yummy!
Yush.
Fried pigeon, mmm! Pigeonlicious.

Double Raiiiinbooow


Chat

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 10892

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Food
Is yummy!
Yush.
Fried pigeon, mmm! Pigeonlicious.
Ew.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Chat

Posted By:
Fionnaghal
Fionnaghal
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 276

"jordand08" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Food
Is yummy!
Yush.
Fried pigeon, mmm! Pigeonlicious.
Ew.
If ew means good, than ew indeed!

Double Raiiiinbooow


Chat

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971
lolololol I just realized alot of people still have more time than me to knock me off of my charts. im typing like mad XD

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Chat

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 10892

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

"Fionnaghal" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Food
Is yummy!
Yush.
Fried pigeon, mmm! Pigeonlicious.
Ew.
If ew means good, than ew indeed!
No, ew means ew.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Chat

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 10892

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

lolololol I just realized alot of people still have more time than me to knock me off of my charts. im typing like mad XD
Lo lol, Omg, i'm in the boxy thingy.]x

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


Chat

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December, 2006
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2971

"jordand08" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

lolololol I just realized alot of people still have more time than me to knock me off of my charts. im typing like mad XD
Lo lol, Omg, i'm in the boxy thingy.]x
You are? o:

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Fault in our stars: yay or nay?

last one 2 post wins

Spanish!

Spanish!

latest videos