x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"animeangel3" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

HULLO EVERYONE I HAVE MY CUBE AND I IS POSTING AT 9:30 IN THE MORNING ... lolwut
Woah, I am too Do you live near me? O_o
Oh wait no you don't your in Florida
I can't wait to cause havoc when mon135 gets here XD
YEAH! Big Grin

ur mem


Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5223
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
HEY GUESS WHAT GUESS WHERE I AM GUESS

geeeeeet dunked on!


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"animeangel3" wrote:

HEY GUESS WHAT GUESS WHERE I AM GUESS
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEE

ur mem


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"animeangel3" wrote:

HEY GUESS WHAT GUESS WHERE I AM GUESS
Oh go to epic screenshots and look at the last post

ur mem


Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5223
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

HEY GUESS WHAT GUESS WHERE I AM GUESS
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEE
OMFG YES HOW DID YOU KNOW ARE YOU A SPY do you know about my space obsession ._.

geeeeeet dunked on!


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"animeangel3" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

HEY GUESS WHAT GUESS WHERE I AM GUESS
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEE
OMFG YES HOW DID YOU KNOW ARE YOU A SPY do you know about my space obsession ._.
Yuh  You're a sister of the space core

ur mem


Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December 2006
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2971
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
I wonder if it has been 24 hours yet or if I'm just continuing the number of posts I had from last night o.o Idk if I could post as much today as I did yesterday. Yesterday I was ignoring all my texts and stuff o.o

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5223
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

HEY GUESS WHAT GUESS WHERE I AM GUESS
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEE
OMFG YES HOW DID YOU KNOW ARE YOU A SPY do you know about my space obsession ._.
Yuh  You're a sister of the space core
Omg yes I am HELLO SPACE CORE Space Core: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE Me: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

geeeeeet dunked on!


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

I wonder if it has been 24 hours yet or if I'm just continuing the number of posts I had from last night o.o Idk if I could post as much today as I did yesterday. Yesterday I was ignoring all my texts and stuff o.o
It hasn't been 24 hours yet. if it has, you wouldn't be on the top posting thing still.

ur mem


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13297
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"animeangel3" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

HEY GUESS WHAT GUESS WHERE I AM GUESS
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEE
OMFG YES HOW DID YOU KNOW ARE YOU A SPY do you know about my space obsession ._.
Yuh  You're a sister of the space core
Omg yes I am HELLO SPACE CORE Space Core: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE Me: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
When are you guys gonna get over your obsession with space and get back to being the curiosity core...s

ur mem


Latest Forum Posts

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Last one to say ''Ice'' wins.

Last one to say DOLPHINS wins!! :D

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY LOL wins!!!!-moved

Do you like wearing make up or nah?!

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games