x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December 2006
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2971
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

"daddysgirl2001" wrote:

I wonder if it has been 24 hours yet or if I'm just continuing the number of posts I had from last night o.o Idk if I could post as much today as I did yesterday. Yesterday I was ignoring all my texts and stuff o.o
It hasn't been 24 hours yet. if it has, you wouldn't be on the top posting thing still.
o.o I'm just growing on my number from yesterday? EPIC XD I gotta wait for my pic to be approved for Huge Grin I gotta put it in me siggy for him XD

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5223
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Ok My dog just farted ON MY BED IT'S DISGUSTING FUUUUUUU I didn't know what to say so I just said this

geeeeeet dunked on!


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13298
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"animeangel3" wrote:

Ok My dog just farted ON MY BED IT'S DISGUSTING FUUUUUUU I didn't know what to say so I just said this
ONO YOU TURNED INTO FART CORE ASDFASDFASDFASDF

ur mem


Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
Member since:
December 2006
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2971
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Lolololol My mom owes me so much money for babysitting. i'm up to $360

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.


Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5223
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

Ok My dog just farted ON MY BED IT'S DISGUSTING FUUUUUUU I didn't know what to say so I just said this
ONO YOU TURNED INTO FART CORE ASDFASDFASDFASDF
NO I DIDN'T LOL MY DOG DID I STILL LOVE SPACE

geeeeeet dunked on!


Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13535
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"animeangel3" wrote:

Ok My dog just farted ON MY BED IT'S DISGUSTING FUUUUUUU I didn't know what to say so I just said this
......this^^


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13298
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"animeangel3" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

Ok My dog just farted ON MY BED IT'S DISGUSTING FUUUUUUU I didn't know what to say so I just said this
ONO YOU TURNED INTO FART CORE ASDFASDFASDFASDF
NO I DIDN'T LOL MY DOG DID I STILL LOVE SPACE
I thought the space core was freakishly scared of space

ur mem


Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5223
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"brunostar" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

Ok My dog just farted ON MY BED IT'S DISGUSTING FUUUUUUU I didn't know what to say so I just said this
......this^^
lol why THIS? xD

geeeeeet dunked on!


Posted By:
animeangel3
animeangel3
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5223
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"iamalive" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

Ok My dog just farted ON MY BED IT'S DISGUSTING FUUUUUUU I didn't know what to say so I just said this
ONO YOU TURNED INTO FART CORE ASDFASDFASDFASDF
NO I DIDN'T LOL MY DOG DID I STILL LOVE SPACE
I thought the space core was freakishly scared of space
Lol no He's obsessed with it He loves it LIEK ME

geeeeeet dunked on!


Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13298
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"animeangel3" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"animeangel3" wrote:

Ok My dog just farted ON MY BED IT'S DISGUSTING FUUUUUUU I didn't know what to say so I just said this
......this^^
lol why THIS? xD
this^^

ur mem


Latest Forum Posts

Tattoo or not-moved

What Is The Most Fun Thing You Have Ever D...

What Is The Most Fun Thing You Have Ever D...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games