x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
Blueberries
Blueberries

StarStarStar
Posted 3 months ago

"dxkotx" wrote:

I feel like is it really worth it. Like everyday I am sad and feel like dying but what for? I don't know. I am very depressed and it is hard to explain. People just don't understand. NO I am not being bullied. NO I am not being abused or anything. I just feel no like myself anymore. Kinda like I am done with life and all it has to offer because everything that it offers isn't good in my way of seeing things. I mean im not trying to be selfish and say "Oh everything has to be perfect" no i am not saying that. im saying that why does everything have to happen to me. one minute i will be okay then the next i am sad and depressed. it makes no sense. i lost everyone ive ever trusted and i lost everyone ive ever loved. and no they did not die. i just cant really talk to them anymore. i really miss my bestfriend who i cannot be friends with anymore and it sucks. it really does. should i just not trust anyone at all anymore? it seems like that. or maybe im just too stupid to see that no body likes me and i am annoying and totally oblivious to the fact that nobody really NEEDS me. why am i even here? my life is a series of everyone being better off if i was gone. and i have seen that. i have seen that expression in peoples faces. people have told me that but it used to not really faze me and now all of a sudden everything is hitting me like a truck. why though? i have not done anything wrong. idk. maybe things really will change and everyone could finally live their lives without me when im gone. anyways if you actually took the time to read this i thank you! have a good day! bye

Life goes on it gets better everyone deals with a rough patch you aren't the only one I've been depressed felt like none liked me or wanted to be friends with me but you don't need the negativity so cut that out of your life I will be your friend I don't think your a bad person and I hope you feel better after reading this trust me it would hurt your family and friends if your gone just think about something happy in your day to brighten up message me if you want to talk hope you feel better  xx

Posted By:
Blueberries
Blueberries

StarStarStar
Posted 3 months ago

"TheDucktuh" wrote:

All of my friends (or the people that I thought were my friends) have all started abandoning me and now no one talks to me. What do I do?!?!

Don't care about the haters move on and make new friends smile it'll get better 

Latest Forum Posts

My Favorite Cooking Game!

Heart Stereo

Me and My Broken Heart

The Animal Jam Game [Created by Wildworks]

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Michael Jackson vs Chris Brown

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!

who's the greatest singer EVER???

Softball vs. Baseball

Latest Videos

Play Online Games