Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

OPEN
Sometimes I forget to do a few, or I forget to upload them, feel free to remind me if I haven't uploaded yours or fill in the form again.
In the holidays, when I have nothing else to do, I open up these sims requests - where I use my Sims 3 game to create sims of your roleplay characters/you/ or whatever you request. Feel free to check out some other's I've already made on this thread!
Please fill out this form otherwise it's harder for me to make :
 Name :
Skin Tone:
Hair Colour :
Eye Colour :
Hairstyle :
Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) :
Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings):

You can choose what colour you want the hair, accessories and clothing to be.

Accessories
Handbags, watches, jewelry, hats, piercings etc.
They're usually things that my sister has downloaded as custom content. There isn't everything so you can't always be too specific.

Hair
Girls have lots of downloaded custom content hair for some reason.
Please remember that there isn't every hairstyle you might want. 
Most hats come with a set hairstyle.

Guy Hairstyles
Guys seem to have less hairstyles, its not really my fault though.
Most, if not all hats, will come with a set hairstyle.

Girls Outfits
Girls have a variety of tops, jeans, pants, skirts and dresses (tights are also avaliable).

Guys Outfits
Guys have less variety but there still is quite a lot.

I will do the requests when I have to get off the internet, and I will do around 3 at a time.

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Its the holidays so I have spare time and most of the time It's just spend playing sims/on kidzworld, so I do sim requests. Pretty much, you tell me what you want to look like/do look like and I make a sim of it. I use The Sims 3 and I have custom content but my sister downloads all that stuff so I have what I have. You can either fill in the form or have a photo Form: Name : Height (Short, Tall, Medium) : Skin Tone: Hair Colour : Eye Colour : Hairstyle : Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) : Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings): If you're filling in the form, images of the kind of stuff you want would be a great help. And I don't expect many people to want any but I will only do 5 for a start today, if any. Examples : For This Girl This Girl's Imaginations one Nupe/Yep Me x3 THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT XD cupcake(: xo AshleyisadorableDC
Name: Kat Height: Medium Skin Tone: Regular White Hair Color: Red Eye Color: Brown Hairstyle: Ponytail Clothing: Blue dress, black ribbon at waist, black tap shoes. Other: Star earrings Actually, do it like the Girl's Imagination, but hair in ponytail, and blue sleeves the same color as the dress. Thanks!

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Skull Candi
Skull Candi
StarStarStar
Can u go by my profile pic

My pb&j rocks ur world! R u jelly yet?

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"Skull Candi" wrote:

I'll try, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get the right hair.

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"LilFairy" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Its the holidays so I have spare time and most of the time It's just spend playing sims/on kidzworld, so I do sim requests.

Pretty much, you tell me what you want to look like/do look like and I make a sim of it. I use The Sims 3 and I have custom content but my sister downloads all that stuff so I have what I have.

You can either fill in the form or have a photo
Form:
Name :
Height (Short, Tall, Medium) :
Skin Tone:
Hair Colour :
Eye Colour :
Hairstyle :
Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) :
Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings):

If you're filling in the form, images of the kind of stuff you want would be a great help.

And I don't expect many people to want any but I will only do 5 for a start today, if any.

Examples :
For This Girl
This Girl's Imaginations one

Nupe/Yep
Me x3

THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT XD
cupcake(: xo

AshleyisadorableDC

Name: Kat
Height: Medium
Skin Tone: Regular White
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Brown
Hairstyle: Ponytail
Clothing: Blue dress, black ribbon at waist, black tap shoes.
Other: Star earrings

LilFairy Sim Request LilFairy Sim Request I didn't think I was going to be able to do the dress but surprisingly I found one with a ribbon. I couldn't get star earrings though, sorry.

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"Skull Candi" wrote:

Skull Candi Sim request

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone else?

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
-Memories
-Memories
StarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Anyone else?
Ohh! Me! (: Form Below.. Name : Maliyah Height (Short, Tall, Medium) : Um.. Short  /: Skin Tone: Light Skinned (Caramel Color, light brown) Hair Colour : Black Eye Colour : Brown Hairstyle : Pig Tails..? Clothing Purple Hoodie Blue or black jeans Other Lip ring if you can... Panda hat please? Anything you cannot do, just tell me! smile *Can she do the same pose like cupcake(: xo ?

50 friend requests + Nyan cat on my profile = awesomness!

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Memories" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Anyone else?
Ohh! Me! (: Form Below.. Name : Maliyah Height (Short, Tall, Medium) : Um.. Short  /: Skin Tone: Light Skinned (Caramel Color, light brown) Hair Colour : Black Eye Colour : Brown Hairstyle : Pig Tails..? Clothing Purple Hoodie Blue or black jeans Other Lip ring if you can... Panda hat please? Anything you cannot do, just tell me! smile *Can she do the same pose like cupcake(: xo ?
Might not be able to do the lip ring. The panda hat comes with the hair cupcake(: xo's character is wearing, so you'd have to choose, sorry. Oh yeah that was just a moment I caught out so I might not. (but I could try)

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
-Memories
-Memories
StarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"-Memories" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Anyone else?
Might not be able to do the lip ring. The panda hat comes with the hair cupcake(: xo's character is wearing, so you'd have to choose, sorry. Oh yeah that was just a moment I caught out so I might not. (but I could try)
Frustrated Ohh! Then I will request the same hair as hers....

50 friend requests + Nyan cat on my profile = awesomness!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

latest videos