Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Memories" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"-Memories" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Anyone else?
Ohh! Me! (: Form Below.. Name : Maliyah Height (Short, Tall, Medium) : Um.. Short  /: Skin Tone: Light Skinned (Caramel Color, light brown) Hair Colour : Black Eye Colour : Brown Hairstyle : Pig Tails..? Clothing Purple Hoodie Blue or black jeans Other Lip ring if you can... Panda hat please? Anything you cannot do, just tell me! smile *Can she do the same pose like cupcake(: xo ?
Might not be able to do the lip ring. The panda hat comes with the hair cupcake(: xo's character is wearing, so you'd have to choose, sorry. Oh yeah that was just a moment I caught out so I might not. (but I could try)
Frustrated Ohh! Then I will request the same hair as hers....
Okay c:

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
May I have one. Thank you :3 Name ~ Isabella Height ~ Medium  Skin Tone ~ a white/pale colour. More like in between. Hair colour ~ A blonde/brown colour mix, Hairstyle ~ Short hair? Maybe a braid... Either one ^^ Eye colour ~ Ocean blue Clothing? ~ A hoodie, jeans, and any kind of shoes! XD I don't care what you dress her in, any things fine ^^ Other? ~ Nope.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay I'm opening up sims so I'll start making them now.

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Anyone else?
Lemme guess.. Sims three? XD!

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
i love me shyanna
i love me shyanna
StarStar
name: shyanna height: medium skin tone: white hair color:dirty blonde eye color: it changes but i will use blue hairstyle: pony tail or no pont tail clothing: matching and shorts and tank tops ethers: snapbacks

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
-Memories
-Memories
StarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Okay I'm opening up sims so I'll start making them now.
Yay!

50 friend requests + Nyan cat on my profile = awesomness!

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Anyone else?
Lemme guess.. Sims three? XD!
Eeyup.

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Um, Poetry? xD Height (Short, Tall, Medium) :  Medium. Skin Tone: CHOCOLATE!! =D Hair Colour : Blue. Eye Colour : Brown. Hairstyle : Straight down. Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) : Red short skirt, Black leggins, White hoodie, No shoes. Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings): Black glasses and mouth piercings. Can she also have the sim sign thingy in black? xD Oh and some black earings (Doesnt matter what kind of earings ) That games fun! So much better then S2! T T  And SC is crazy o-o

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Name : Um, Poetry? xD Height (Short, Tall, Medium) :  Medium. Skin Tone: CHOCOLATE!! =D Hair Colour : Blue. Eye Colour : Brown. Hairstyle : Straight down. Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) : Red short skirt, Black leggins, White hoodie, No shoes. Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings): Black glasses and mouth piercings. Can she also have the sim sign thingy in black? xD Oh and some black earings (Doesnt matter what kind of earings ) That games fun! So much better then S2! T T  And SC is crazy o-o
I can't do the mouth piercings one xP The plumbob? I might be able to like have your sim have like a tattoo of the plumbob, but if you want that you'd have to specify where.

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Name : Um, Poetry? xD Height (Short, Tall, Medium) : Medium. Skin Tone: CHOCOLATE!! =D Hair Colour : Blue. Eye Colour : Brown. Hairstyle : Straight down. Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) : Red short skirt, Black leggins, White hoodie, No shoes. Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings): Black glasses and mouth piercings. Can she also have the sim sign thingy in black? xD Oh and some black earings (Doesnt matter what kind of earings ) That games fun! So much better then S2! T T And SC is crazy o-o
I can't do the mouth piercings one xP The plumbob? I might be able to like have your sim have like a tattoo of the plumbob, but if you want that you'd have to specify where.
Right arm. And otay.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Payphone-Maroon5

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

latest videos