Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3144

"-Memories" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"-Memories" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Anyone else?
Ohh! Me! (: Form Below.. Name : Maliyah Height (Short, Tall, Medium) : Um.. Short  /: Skin Tone: Light Skinned (Caramel Color, light brown) Hair Colour : Black Eye Colour : Brown Hairstyle : Pig Tails..? Clothing Purple Hoodie Blue or black jeans Other Lip ring if you can... Panda hat please? Anything you cannot do, just tell me! smile *Can she do the same pose like cupcake(: xo ?
Might not be able to do the lip ring. The panda hat comes with the hair cupcake(: xo's character is wearing, so you'd have to choose, sorry. Oh yeah that was just a moment I caught out so I might not. (but I could try)
Frustrated Ohh! Then I will request the same hair as hers....
Okay c:



Ginger|Melissa




Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4676
May I have one. Thank you :3 Name ~ Isabella Height ~ Medium  Skin Tone ~ a white/pale colour. More like in between. Hair colour ~ A blonde/brown colour mix, Hairstyle ~ Short hair? Maybe a braid... Either one ^^ Eye colour ~ Ocean blue Clothing? ~ A hoodie, jeans, and any kind of shoes! XD I don't care what you dress her in, any things fine ^^ Other? ~ Nope.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.


Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3144
Okay I'm opening up sims so I'll start making them now.



Ginger|Melissa




Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Anyone else?
Lemme guess.. Sims three? XD!

The only reason I come on is..


Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
i love me shyanna
i love me shyanna
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 22
name: shyanna height: medium skin tone: white hair color:dirty blonde eye color: it changes but i will use blue hairstyle: pony tail or no pont tail clothing: matching and shorts and tank tops ethers: snapbacks

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
-Memories
-Memories
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 229

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Okay I'm opening up sims so I'll start making them now.
Yay!

50 friend requests + Nyan cat on my profile = awesomness!


Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3144

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Anyone else?
Lemme guess.. Sims three? XD!
Eeyup.



Ginger|Melissa




Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106
Name : Um, Poetry? xD Height (Short, Tall, Medium) :  Medium. Skin Tone: CHOCOLATE!! =D Hair Colour : Blue. Eye Colour : Brown. Hairstyle : Straight down. Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) : Red short skirt, Black leggins, White hoodie, No shoes. Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings): Black glasses and mouth piercings. Can she also have the sim sign thingy in black? xD Oh and some black earings (Doesnt matter what kind of earings ) That games fun! So much better then S2! T T  And SC is crazy o-o

The only reason I come on is..


Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3144

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Name : Um, Poetry? xD Height (Short, Tall, Medium) :  Medium. Skin Tone: CHOCOLATE!! =D Hair Colour : Blue. Eye Colour : Brown. Hairstyle : Straight down. Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) : Red short skirt, Black leggins, White hoodie, No shoes. Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings): Black glasses and mouth piercings. Can she also have the sim sign thingy in black? xD Oh and some black earings (Doesnt matter what kind of earings ) That games fun! So much better then S2! T T  And SC is crazy o-o
I can't do the mouth piercings one xP The plumbob? I might be able to like have your sim have like a tattoo of the plumbob, but if you want that you'd have to specify where.



Ginger|Melissa




Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Name : Um, Poetry? xD Height (Short, Tall, Medium) : Medium. Skin Tone: CHOCOLATE!! =D Hair Colour : Blue. Eye Colour : Brown. Hairstyle : Straight down. Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) : Red short skirt, Black leggins, White hoodie, No shoes. Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings): Black glasses and mouth piercings. Can she also have the sim sign thingy in black? xD Oh and some black earings (Doesnt matter what kind of earings ) That games fun! So much better then S2! T T And SC is crazy o-o
I can't do the mouth piercings one xP The plumbob? I might be able to like have your sim have like a tattoo of the plumbob, but if you want that you'd have to specify where.
Right arm. And otay.

The only reason I come on is..


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

:(

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Every 5th person claps!

Words! + Names! that start with an A

latest videos