Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

Name : Um, Poetry? xD Height (Short, Tall, Medium) : Medium. Skin Tone: CHOCOLATE!! =D Hair Colour : Blue. Eye Colour : Brown. Hairstyle : Straight down. Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) : Red short skirt, Black leggins, White hoodie, No shoes. Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings): Black glasses and mouth piercings. Can she also have the sim sign thingy in black? xD Oh and some black earings (Doesnt matter what kind of earings ) That games fun! So much better then S2! T T And SC is crazy o-o
I can't do the mouth piercings one xP The plumbob? I might be able to like have your sim have like a tattoo of the plumbob, but if you want that you'd have to specify where.
Right arm. And otay.
You can't see the tattoo with a hoodie on though :v

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
@-Memories : (I couldn't get the same pose as cupcake's one but I did get one of her texting if you want it) @ArtemisMoonHunt : (I couldn't find any braids, I can redo this if you'd like with a better hairstyle) @Angelkittykat11: (I didn't put the hoodie in this picture so you can see the tattoo, but I forgot to upload the other one of her wearing the hoodie which I will do later) @I love me shyanna: (I picked the first ponytail hair I saw and I can change it to one with a fringe if you'd like) I can redo/fix some of these if you'd like but I'd have to start all over again because I don't save the sims, otherwise it takes up space on my computer.

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

@-Memories :

;(I couldn't get the same pose as cupcake's one but I did get one of her texting if you want it)

@ArtemisMoonHunt :

;(I couldn't find any braids, I can redo this if you'd like with a better hairstyle)

@Angelkittykat11:

;(I didn't put the hoodie in this picture so you can see the tattoo, but I forgot to upload the other one of her wearing the hoodie which I will do later)

@I love me shyanna:

;(I picked the first ponytail hair I saw and I can change it to one with a fringe if you'd like)

I can redo/fix some of these if you'd like but I'd have to start all over again because I don't save the sims, otherwise it takes up space on my computer.

YEY!! Nerd ftw ^^' *Gives cookie*

The only reason I come on is..

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
-noms cookie-

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
bump

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
StarStarStarStar
Name : Hanna Height (Short, Tall, Medium) : Medium.  Skin Tone: Light skin Hair Colour : brown Eye Colour : Brown.  Hairstyle : curly w/ bangs Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) : Pink dress

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"americangirllover888" wrote:

Name : Hanna Height (Short, Tall, Medium) : Medium.  Skin Tone: Light skin Hair Colour : brown Eye Colour : Brown.  Hairstyle : curly w/ bangs Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) : Pink dress
Okay I think I can do all of that c:

Ginger|Melissa

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
StarStarStarStar
Thanks!

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sherbet Height: Medium Skin Tone: Caucasion (spelled wrong?) Hair Colour: Orange Eye Colour: Green Hairstyle: Culy with a bang Clothing: An orange longsleeve, a green skirt, white tights and yellow buckle shoes. Other: A green scarf and orange earrings.

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

Sims Requests (OPEN)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Bella Height: Medium Skin Tone: Pale. Hair Colour: Light brown Eye Colour: Deep Ocean Blue Hairstyle: Long hair, with a panda hat ontop if possible. Clothing: A jet black hoodie, red jeans, and gray sneakers. Other: Can she have a panda hat, and maybe be like.. Frowning or something? If not it's fine ^-^

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite animal?

allergies

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

allergies

latest videos