×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
March 2012
Posts: 164

Name: MeiBig Grin Hair: Red brown Long hair, anime style Black Eyes


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2011
Posts: 3279

"MeiBig Grin" wrote:

Name: MeiBig Grin Hair: Red brown Long hair, anime style Black Eyes
can you please fill in the form that is at the first page it makes it easier to make :P



Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 1763

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"LilFairy" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Its the holidays so I have spare time and most of the time It's just spend playing sims/on kidzworld, so I do sim requests.

Pretty much, you tell me what you want to look like/do look like and I make a sim of it. I use The Sims 3 and I have custom content but my sister downloads all that stuff so I have what I have.

You can either fill in the form or have a photo
Form:
Name :
Height (Short, Tall, Medium) :
Skin Tone:
Hair Colour :
Eye Colour :
Hairstyle :
Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) :
Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings):

If you're filling in the form, images of the kind of stuff you want would be a great help.

And I don't expect many people to want any but I will only do 5 for a start today, if any.

Examples :
For This Girl
This Girl's Imaginations one

Nupe/Yep
Me x3

THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT XD
cupcake(: xo


AshleyisadorableDC

Name: Kat
Height: Medium
Skin Tone: Regular White
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Brown
Hairstyle: Ponytail
Clothing: Blue dress, black ribbon at waist, black tap shoes.
Other: Star earrings

LilFairy Sim Request LilFairy Sim Request I didn't think I was going to be able to do the dress but surprisingly I found one with a ribbon. I couldn't get star earrings though, sorry.

That's okay, but if you have time, could you put the ponytail on the right shoulder? Thanks.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2011
Posts: 3279

"LilFairy" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"LilFairy" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Its the holidays so I have spare time and most of the time It's just spend playing sims/on kidzworld, so I do sim requests.

Pretty much, you tell me what you want to look like/do look like and I make a sim of it. I use The Sims 3 and I have custom content but my sister downloads all that stuff so I have what I have.

You can either fill in the form or have a photo
Form:
Name :
Height (Short, Tall, Medium) :
Skin Tone:
Hair Colour :
Eye Colour :
Hairstyle :
Clothing (Hoodies,Tops, Singlets, Skirts, shorts, jeans etc) :
Other (sunglasses, glasses, scarfs, piercings):

If you're filling in the form, images of the kind of stuff you want would be a great help.

And I don't expect many people to want any but I will only do 5 for a start today, if any.

Examples :
For This Girl
This Girl's Imaginations one

Nupe/Yep
Me x3

THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT XD
cupcake(: xo


AshleyisadorableDC

Name: Kat
Height: Medium
Skin Tone: Regular White
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Brown
Hairstyle: Ponytail
Clothing: Blue dress, black ribbon at waist, black tap shoes.
Other: Star earrings

LilFairy Sim Request LilFairy Sim Request I didn't think I was going to be able to do the dress but surprisingly I found one with a ribbon. I couldn't get star earrings though, sorry.

That's okay, but if you have time, could you put the ponytail on the right shoulder? Thanks.
I might be able to but it would mean I would have to make it again, from scratch.



Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2011
Posts: 3279

I'll do three at a time this time so I don't forget to upload them.
(tell me if I've forgotten to upload yours)

1. Nimsajeay completed
2. Hugebear completed
3. (fill in the form to get your sim done third)



Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5235

May I have one?
(I'm using this for role play and it's not going to be of me.)

Height:  Tall.
Skin tone:  Light brown.
Hair color:  Black.
Eye color:  Brown.
Hairstyle:  Can it be just be down?
Clothing:  Can it be a brown t-shirt with jeans?
Other:  None.

Thanks ahead of time!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2011
Posts: 3279

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

May I have one?
(I'm using this for role play and it's not going to be of me.)

Height:  Tall.
Skin tone:  Light brown.
Hair color:  Black.
Eye color:  Brown.
Hairstyle:  Can it be just be down?
Clothing:  Can it be a brown t-shirt with jeans?
Other:  None.

Thanks ahead of time!


Okay c: 
Do you want the hair long or short.?




Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 5235

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

May I have one?
(I'm using this for role play and it's not going to be of me.)

Height:  Tall.
Skin tone:  Light brown.
Hair color:  Black.
Eye color:  Brown.
Hairstyle:  Can it be just be down?
Clothing:  Can it be a brown t-shirt with jeans?
Other:  None.

Thanks ahead of time!
A little below shoulder length please.  Thanks!
Okay c: 
Do you want the hair long or short.?


My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
June 2011
Posts: 3279

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

May I have one?
(I'm using this for role play and it's not going to be of me.)

Height:  Tall.
Skin tone:  Light brown.
Hair color:  Black.
Eye color:  Brown.
Hairstyle:  Can it be just be down?
Clothing:  Can it be a brown t-shirt with jeans?
Other:  None.

Thanks ahead of time!
A little below shoulder length please.  Thanks!
Okay c: 
Do you want the hair long or short.?

 


Its just approving now.



Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2007
Posts: 30521

Melissa these is awesomes Big Grin

[fills in the form and waits in the que] 

Height:  Tall.
Skin tone:  Caramel
Hair color:  Black.
Eye color:  Brown 
Hairstyle:  Short 
Clothing:  Can it be a red and black stripey jumper with black skinny jeans?
Other:  happy 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThatGayGuy
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by ThisNameWasStolen
--Crystal Hights-- School f... in School posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by MechaMaiden23
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
If you could only have ONE ... in Card Games posted by MechaMaiden23
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by ImagineOrdinary
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by James
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by balenciaga
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
1001 Things to do when you ... in Random posted by Pikacraftgirl
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by JazzyRox
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Sportygirl54
how many siblings do you have in Say Anything posted by Shadow457
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by Kirsteeeeen
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by smiggle0890
Melanie Martinez in Debating posted by smiggle0890
Should abortion be aloud in Debating posted by smiggle0890
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by rob004