x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3263
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

May I have one?
(I'm using this for role play and it's not going to be of me.)

Height:  Tall.
Skin tone:  Light brown.
Hair color:  Black.
Eye color:  Brown.
Hairstyle:  Can it be just be down?
Clothing:  Can it be a brown t-shirt with jeans?
Other:  None.

Thanks ahead of time!
A little below shoulder length please.  Thanks!
Okay c: 
Do you want the hair long or short.?

 


Nimsajeay
If you want me to add/change anything, just ask.


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3263
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

Melissa these is awesomes Big Grin

[fills in the form and waits in the que] 

Height:  Tall.
Skin tone:  Caramel
Hair color:  Black.
Eye color:  Brown 
Hairstyle:  Short 
Clothing:  Can it be a red and black stripey jumper with black skinny jeans?
Other:  happy 


I'm uploading it now.


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30566
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Melissa these is awesomes Big Grin

[fills in the form and waits in the que] 

Height:  Tall.
Skin tone:  Caramel
Hair color:  Black.
Eye color:  Brown 
Hairstyle:  Short 
Clothing:  Can it be a red and black stripey jumper with black skinny jeans?
Other:  happy 


I'm uploading it now.



Yay thank you Melissa Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3263
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Melissa these is awesomes Big Grin

[fills in the form and waits in the que] 

Height:  Tall.
Skin tone:  Caramel
Hair color:  Black.
Eye color:  Brown 
Hairstyle:  Short 
Clothing:  Can it be a red and black stripey jumper with black skinny jeans?
Other:  happy 

I'm uploading it now.


Yay thank you Melissa Big Grin 


Hugebear
You're welcome x3


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Katniss from the Hunger Games!

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30566
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Melissa these is awesomes Big Grin

[fills in the form and waits in the que] 

Height:  Tall.
Skin tone:  Caramel
Hair color:  Black.
Eye color:  Brown 
Hairstyle:  Short 
Clothing:  Can it be a red and black stripey jumper with black skinny jeans?
Other:  happy 

I'm uploading it now.


Yay thank you Melissa Big Grin 


Hugebear
You're welcome x3



Oh MY CHIPS! Thats awesome and thank you Big Grin YAY smile 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3263
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"goldenlocks24" wrote:

Katniss from the Hunger Games!


Um, I actually don't know what she looks like. You'd have to have a picture or fill out the form for me to try.


Posted By:
FionnaAT
FionnaAT
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Beemo And Cake!

Happy New Year!


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5254
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

May I have one?
(I'm using this for role play and it's not going to be of me.)

Height:  Tall.
Skin tone:  Light brown.
Hair color:  Black.
Eye color:  Brown.
Hairstyle:  Can it be just be down?
Clothing:  Can it be a brown t-shirt with jeans?
Other:  None.

Thanks ahead of time!
A little below shoulder length please.  Thanks!
Okay c: 
Do you want the hair long or short.?

 


If you want me to add/change anything, just ask.


Thank you!!!!!!   

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3263
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

May I have one?
(I'm using this for role play and it's not going to be of me.)

Height:  Tall.
Skin tone:  Light brown.
Hair color:  Black.
Eye color:  Brown.
Hairstyle:  Can it be just be down?
Clothing:  Can it be a brown t-shirt with jeans?
Other:  None.

Thanks ahead of time!
A little below shoulder length please.  Thanks!
Okay c: 
Do you want the hair long or short.?

 


If you want me to add/change anything, just ask.

Thank you!!!!!!   


You're welcome x3


Latest Forum Posts

the not impossible

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Throw anything at the user below

Throw anything at the user below

Throw anything at the user below

Throw anything at the user below

Throw anything at the user below

Throw anything at the user below

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games