Back left
Back right

What's the stupidest question you've ever asked someone?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
ok, scratch what i said earlier, it was probably "where the heck is my pencil?" when it turns out to be right in my hand... i can be VERY stupid sometimes.

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
how old are you again?

HETALIA!!!!!

Heat haze days

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"What country does Italian food originate in? I heard it was from England" XDDD SOME RANDOM KID ASKED ME THE QUESTION XDD

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Someone asked me "Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter?" I still dont have an answer

Hello (:
Hey KW

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
i gave lots but this is the most recent one My friendBig Grinid u know 6+3 is 12 Me:Really? I actually started counting on my fingers.... D:

Be yourself
and you'll be just fine.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
is water wet?

-madstar smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I think it's gotta be "are you ok??" when somebody is bawling crying, they're clearly not ok hahahaha xx

emma

Posted over 5 years ago
-le looks at clock.- a few seconds later, "what time is it again?"

"Be a simple kind of man, Be something you love and understand."♥ i just wanna feel loved...

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Can I have a facebook!  Confused

Glallen

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"AdamsHere(;" wrote:

Someone asked me "Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter?" I still dont have an answer
Because people can just take the pens but they can't just take the money, it's all locked up. o_O

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity