x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

~Maliyah's Collage Place~ Open!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4676
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((Can I have another one, Maliyah? :3))

Username: ArtemisMoonHunt
How many pictures (2-5): 3
What image: Glass shattering.
Spacing or not: Spacing.
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded:
Rounded please.
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color): Transparent.


*Approving, :3
Here you go: It was hard x3
####### ####-###-#####-#################################.##.#########.########################.###?########### #################################.##.#########.########################.###?########### ############## ##### ####################

Dude O-O I love you for life! XD

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((Can I have another one, Maliyah? :3))

Username: ArtemisMoonHunt
How many pictures (2-5): 3
What image: Glass shattering.
Spacing or not: Spacing.
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded:
Rounded please.
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color): Transparent.


*Approving, :3
Here you go: It was hard x3
####### ####-###-#####-#################################.##.#########.########################.###?########### #################################.##.#########.########################.###?########### ############## ##### ####################
Dude O-O I love you for life! XD

XD XD XD


I love her.


Posted By:
hugebear Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:


Username: mattyo7
How many pictures (2-5): 4
What image: Kermit the frog
Spacing or not: No thanks
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded:
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color): N/A
 

Here yah go:
mattyo7


Thats is awesomes Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:


Username: mattyo7
How many pictures (2-5): 4
What image: Kermit the frog
Spacing or not: No thanks
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded:
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color): N/A
 
Here yah go:


Thats is awesomes Big Grin 

Thank you


I love her.


Posted By:
hugebear Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Username: hugebear
How many pictures (2-5): me hugebear profile pic 
What image: ^^
Spacing or not: could you do it like the centre spacing  and for it to say 
hugebear a junior mod who cares? and say comment me if you need help 
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded: no
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color): not applicant 

Thank you Maliyah smile 


___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

Username: hugebear
How many pictures (2-5): me hugebear profile pic 
What image: ^^
Spacing or not: could you do it like the centre spacing  and for it to say 
hugebear a junior mod who cares? and say comment me if you need help 
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded: no
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color): not applicant 

Thank you Maliyah smile 



Do you mind if I put the KW logo with other pictures of you huge? ^-^


I love her.


Posted By:
hugebear Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Username: hugebear
How many pictures (2-5): me hugebear profile pic 
What image: ^^
Spacing or not: could you do it like the centre spacing  and for it to say 
hugebear a junior mod who cares? and say comment me if you need help 
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded: no
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color): not applicant 

Thank you Maliyah smile 

 

Do you mind if I put the KW logo with other pictures of you huge? ^-^


I woulds loves that and thank you Big Grin and  please makes it small and / or you could include the paw prints like the ones from me profile and not the more squarer ones 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Username: hugebear
How many pictures (2-5): me hugebear profile pic 
What image: ^^
Spacing or not: could you do it like the centre spacing  and for it to say 
hugebear a junior mod who cares? and say comment me if you need help 
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded: no
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color): not applicant 

Thank you Maliyah smile 

 
Do you mind if I put the KW logo with other pictures of you huge? ^-^

I woulds loves that and thank you Big Grin and  please makes it small and / or you could include the paw prints like the ones from me profile and not the more squarer ones 

okay!


I love her.


Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Hugebear:
maybe approving!!


I love her.


Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
mattyo7
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7051
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
May I has another? smile

Username: mattyo7
How many pictures (2-5): 2
What image: Whatever images you find when you type 'arsenal football club'
Spacing or not: Spacing
If you do want spacing, do you want the pictures rounded: Yeah, rounded.
for spaced backgrounds, Transparent or colored (what color): Transparent.


Left.


Latest Forum Posts

speak about the above user

I am sad and I blame my mom for his loss.

speak about the above user

Do you support transgender people? If not,...

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Do you support transgender people? If not,...

post a poem

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

What month were you born in? x3

I am sad and I blame my mom for his loss.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games