Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

NO ONLINE BULLYING!

Posted By:
CandyCherryCola_2259426 Lock
CandyCherryCola_2259426
StarStar
Don't bully other people! I have started a new "campaign" that Says no to ##### bullying. The most common reason why people ##### bully is because they want to hurt other feelings or get revenge. The thing is no one can see who is saying these rude things to them because they are saying it through a computer, so all those rude things that was bottled up inside someone just go right onto the internet. You most likely can't get in trouble for doing this because no one knows your true identity and anyone can say you are this person but you are really not. ##### bullying just hurts people's feeling and we need to put a stop to it. All though ##### bullying is illegal in most states, it isn't illegal in all of them, so we need to put a stop to this nonsense. Lets have fun social networks without the hurtful things SAY NO TO ##### BULLYING!

&*** ~~Jenna Mason~~~ ***&

NO ONLINE BULLYING!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Great post!! smile

#girlsalliancecamp

NO ONLINE BULLYING!

Posted By:
CandyCherryCola_2259426
StarStar
Sorry about my story, some of the words got blocked out, i guess #.#.#.E.#. is a bad word

NO ONLINE BULLYING!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree that bulling should get stopped.  What I don't agree with is that it should be illegal.  People in the United States have freedom of speech and bulling is a lot of the times with words.  That would be taking away one of the amendments on the constitution.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

NO ONLINE BULLYING!

Posted By:
CandyCherryCola_2259426
StarStar
Im sorry but I just can't agree with you at all. I know we should have freedom, but bullying other people doesn't take away freedom, and if we are we are taking it away it's for a darn good reason I don't want people to get hurt Frustrated

NO ONLINE BULLYING!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I agrees with SAY NO TO BULLYING!

People what bully are the weak ones and this is the way they can feel better about themselves Frustrated 

I hate bullies Angry

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

NO ONLINE BULLYING!

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

People what bully are the weak ones and this is the way they can feel better about themselves Frustrated 

I hate bullies Angry

This ^^^^^^^^^^

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now
from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

NO ONLINE BULLYING!

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

I hate bullies Angry

Left.

NO ONLINE BULLYING!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"CandyCherryCola" wrote:

Im sorry but I just can't agree with you at all. I know we should have freedom, but bullying other people doesn't take away freedom, and if we are we are taking it away it's for a darn good reason I don't want people to get hurt Frustrated

I don't want people getting hurt either.  But it's a matter of the constitution.  Our founding fathers (for the U.S. anyways) wrote the constitution on what they thought was right.  Without complete freedom of speech, the United States isn't the United States.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

NO ONLINE BULLYING!

Posted By:
katiebug586
katiebug586
StarStarStarStarStar

"CandyCherryCola" wrote:

Sorry about my story, some of the words got blocked out, i guess #.#.#.E.#. is a bad word
i rember yu

yes your banned! HEHE!

look at my dog shes so cute right

Hello There

my dad and my puppy princess

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Count to one million!

What was the last thing you ate?

New mood on Kw.

HELP I NEED HELP WITH MY OLDER SISTER

My Brother

what if dogs fetch the ball because they t...

latest videos