×
Back left
Back right

would you fight another girl/boy because they had a thing with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
for my point of view i wouldnt do t do that because is he really worth it...like who knows he might have approached the girl first so i would just talk to the guy himself


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
No, what's that gonna solve?

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

Im against jealousy so if I was going out with someone I would trust them 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
no if they got a thing for them they just do..but if i found out she flirting and huggin up on him yea then we going to have a problem

100%CARLANDRA
100%REAL
100%LOVABLE
SO HMU


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"lannie13" wrote:

no if they got a thing for them they just do..but if i found out she flirting and huggin up on him yea then we going to have a problem
I agree

#TeamMindless all day everyday


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"hugebear" wrote:

Im against jealousy so if I was going out with someone I would trust them 


Me too , but if I see anything suspicious, I'd be straight foward about it.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yes i would hurt a person if they did anything with my boyfrien


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
but now wat if they both like each other


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Mindless 4 Life" wrote:

"lannie13" wrote:

no if they got a thing for them they just do..but if i found out she flirting and huggin up on him yea then we going to have a problem I agree


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 351

i might yell at them or argue but i wudnt try to kill them or something


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity